"Local girls know the drill" There were a few fire emojis next to the text and I literally felt my heart falling down to my stomach. This is what he is doing, while having a girlfriend? My eyes tear up as the video plays a couple times on my phone. I thought he liked me. I made myself like him, I made myself believe that he was the perfect boyfriend. Not a few weeks later, this is what he is doing the minute he is away from me?

"I think this is my spot." I heard someone speak above me, but don't look up. My vision got blurry and I heard my name being called out, this time, more seriously.

"Y/N" I look at the person and it was Mr. Yeager, although I already knew that by his voice. I would recognize it everywhere. He was looking at me worriedly, and I realized I was crying in front of him. Before he could say anything else, I got up and ran towards the changing room. I heard footsteps behind me, so I knew he was following me. 

"Wait, Y/N!" I shut the door and lean against them, making sure I lock them. Mr. Yeager knocked on the other side, but I didn't want him to come in.

"Please leave" I said, my voice coming out as weak and shaky. I took out my phone to look at the video again, hoping I saw something wrong. But no, it was him. He manipulated me into thinking he cared about me and made me think he is so good for me, when in reality he couldn't wait to leave the town and do things he thought I won't know about. What does he think, that I'm stupid?

"Y/N, open the door." I heard Mr. Yeager on the other side speaking with a calm tone. What was he even doing here?

"It's okay... Everything is okay just... go away." I held back my tears, suddenly remembering what he said to me about Jean. He warned me way before about him, how did he know?

"You can talk to me, okay? Whatever it is." I closed my eyes as I was leaning on the doors for support. I felt sick, the video of Jean being touched by other girls like that played in my mind. Was he with other girls while he was here, too? I remember all the nights we spent together, talking in his bed and falling asleep. It was all nothing to him. I tried so hard to like him, and when I finally do, I find out about who he really is. Mr. Yeager knocked a few times and as if the sound made me come back to reality. 

I take a step back from the doors and turn the lock, Mr. Yeager almost immediately opening them. He froze when he saw me, meanwhile I couldn't look at him in the eye. I sat down and took a deep breath. He closed the door and walked towards me, stopping just in front of me before he crouched down to look at my face. 

"What happened?" He put his hand on my knee and looked up at me. My eyes were stuck on his fingers as I gulped. I don't know why, but I wanted to tell him what happened. Having him right here in front of me, he looked like all he wanted to do was listen to me.

"Jean cheated on me." I blurt out as I finally look at him. His eyes hardened and his eyebrows frown. His jaw tightened as he grits his teeth and looks to the side.

"You were right... about him." I chuckle sadly and wipe away my tears. I was biting the inner side of my mouth, watching his face, thinking. I got with Jean to take my thoughts off of you, to not get hurt by you. But in the end, he is the one who hurt me. Isn't that ironic. 

"He doesn't deserve you... He never did." Mr. Yeager looks up at me with his eyes and as if warmth filled me up. His eyes made me feel listened, secured. I slowly nod and lick my lips that were wet and salty from my tears.

"I'm sorry you have to see this..." I try to gather myself in front of my professor. I was hurt, but deep down I was glad I found out about this before we could take our relationship any further. Thinking about it now, Jean was kind of pushy past couple of days before he left.