**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Start from the beginning

Approaching the cashier, "Goodevening sir, where are your shorts located?" I smiled at him, folding the paper and putting it into my purse.

He pointed to my left with a nod and smile, "over there."

"Thank you." Walking over with some anxeity. I promised her I would only where them if she did too, I guess I'll have to alone.

Ooh, you said in your head as you looked at the different options. This would definetly suprise Alastor, she giggled.

I picked out a pair of cute shorts, heading to the fitting room to try them on.

I was in awe as I stared at myself in the mirror, It was something unlike I've ever felt before. They weren't tight but fit perfectly, this was sure to turn some heads.

And oh how nervous was I.

Y/n stepped out and payed for them, the cashier nodding and smiling.

As she walked out of the store with a bag in hand of her old clothes, she stepped out feeling like a brand new woman in her shorts and tanktop.

Some people walking past whispering to eachother and looking at her in suprise and confusion. She began to feel a little self conscious, but reminded her that if Mimzy were here, she'd say something like, "Stop being a little girl and be a woman!"

That made her smile remembering her.

She decided first she go and suprise Al at his radio station since she heard him on the radio in the store, and he worked on thurdays.

All eyes on her as she walked confidently in the broad daylight. Swinging a bag in her hand slightly, her head up high.

That little blonde Mimzy probably looking down on her right now! (Or up at her😆)

Time skip to Radio Station

"Alastor~" she called out, opening the door halfway and poking her head into the studio, luckily he had just finished and was now off-air.

You had a big mischevious grin on you face, "y/n! What are you doing?" He excitement suddenly turned to confusion as he stood up, walking around his desk to approach her.

"Ta-da!" She smiled and stepped out, dropping the bag beside her.

Alstors face dropping slightly, "o-oh, um.." he laughed nervously, his face turning slightly red as he put his fingers in between the collar of his shirt and neck to get some air.

She frowned and put her hands down, "What? You don't like it?"

"No no! Not at all, its just.. I'm all for the uh, woman power, but don't you think its a little too revealing?" He smiled worridly, holding her waist, looking at her.

She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows, "I dont like it when other women recognize you, but do you see me complaining?" She looked him up and down with sass.

He smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Charming." He said and pulled away, collecting his things and putting them away.

"Al.. please tell me, do you actually care if I show my legs off? Its getting hotter out and I'm doing this for Mimzy!" She frowned and approacged him.

"Please, dear. Wear whatever you want, I'll just have to get.. used to it." He smiled at her.

His infections positivity causing her to smile too, "Great. And don't worry, I'm still a woman even if I wear shorts." She giggled and did a spin.

Alastor whistling playfully. She smacked him and rolled her eyes.

"I've definetly got a beautiful Bearcat." He smiled at her. (Bearcat - a hot-blooded or fiery girl.)