Chapter 4: Duel with a great duelist

Start from the beginning

Me: This place gives me the creeps... does anyone know what dorm this is?

Shoko: This was previously the Blue Obelisk dormitory, but due to some disappearances it was permanently closed.

Me: Scary... but there's something strange here...

Shoko: What?

Me: I don't know if I'm going crazy... but I'm pretty sure this dorm wasn't here.

Izumi: What do you mean?

Atsuya: True... when we explored the Campus I didn't remember this dormitory here... there are things here that are not the same as when we saw this dormitory, for example, there wasn't this stone floor here.

Katsumi: Really strange...

Me: Let's get out of here soon.

Izumi: Yes.

We leave there, I feel something very wrong with that place, I feel like this is not the last time we will see this place.

We continued walking around the campus, passing through part of the courtyard as well.

Shoko: Follow me...

Me: Right.

We all followed Shoko to the duel location.

Shoko: Izuku... duel me.

Me: Why didn't you say it right away? Of course, let's go.

We climb into place.

POV Narrator

Izuku/Shoko: DUEL!

Shoko - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Izuku - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Shoko: You start.

Izuku: Okay, I activate "Pot of Desires"!

Effect: Banish 10 cards from the top of your Deck, face-down; draw 2 cards

Effect: Banish 10 cards from the top of your Deck, face-down; draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Desires" per turn.

Izuku: Next I activate the card "Phantasmal Horror March"!

Effect: Special Summon 2 "Phantasmal Horror" monsters from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard, but their effects are negated and their ATK is reduced to 0. You can only activate 1 "Phantasmal Horror March" per turn.

Izuku: The effect of the march brings two monsters to the field, "Phantasmal Horror Pyro" in attack position and "Phantasmal Horror Aqua" in defense position!

"Phantasmal Horror Pyro" Effect: If this card is used as a Synchro, Xyz, Fusion, or Link material for 1 "Phantasmal Horror" monster; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Summoned monster's Attack. You can only activate this effect of "Phantasmal Horror Pyro" once per turn.