Park JinYoung pt. 2

TW?- slight exhibitionism

He brings his other hand up to caress the side of her face and he traces his thumb across her bottom lip, agonizingly slow. "Open wide" he orders in a sultry tone.

Y/N obediently does so no matter how humiliating it is. She parts her lips nice and wide just like he asked, looking up at him in anticipation. "Good girl" he praises in a raspy voice making a shiver of excitement run down her spine.

It made her realize she wanted to be praised by him more. She closes her eyes as she feels his index and middle finger slide into her mouth slowly, helping her gradually get used to the feeling.

"That's it" he encourages once again, "now move your tongue around my fingers" he orders and shudders when she does so without a single peep of retort. "Open your eyes and look at me" he commands and she flutters her eyes open looking up at him while continuing to swirl her tongue around his fingers.

He grins, lightly whistling at the view of her on her knees while she obediently complied with his every word. He takes his fingers out of her mouth and pulls her up onto her feet by her hand.

He traces his finger along the waistband of her pants and underwear lightly playing with the fabric, he presses his forearm above her head and against the wall to drive them closer.

"Can I?" He whispers tugging at her pant softly and kissing her cheek almost tenderly, to let her know it would be okay even if she says no. "Yeah" she too replies in a whisper, one because she couldn't manage any more and two she was afraid her voice would wake one of the boys.

"Okay" he smiles nodding and he dips his hand past the waistband of her underwear and closer to her sensitive part, he lays his hand flat over the area and moves his palm against her clit softly and slowly, he slips one of his wet fingers inside her, laughing lightly feeling how much she wanted him.

This made Y/N feel embarrassed and she blushes cursing at her own body and desperation mentally. "If I'd known you'd be this wet I wouldn't have made you suck my fingers" he teased with a grin now adding a second finger alongside the first one.

He moves his fingers in scissor motions to stretch her out to accommodate something much bigger. He pushes his fingers knuckles deep into her and curls them, pressing against a soft and sensitive bundle of nerves.

Y/N gasps and grips onto his bare shoulders as she looks at him with wide eyes. "Found it" he teasingly grins as he narrows his eyes leaning closer to her, his lips hovering right over hers.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" He says in a low voice brushing his lips over hers. "Y- yes I want it" Y/N stutters in a rambling mess as he continues to attack the sensitive spot inside of her.

JinYoung smiles and firmly presses his lips against hers, swiping his tongue across her bottom lip and sliding it into her mouth as soon as she parts her lips. Y/N moans against his mouth as he continues to rub her sensitive spot in tough circles, pushing her over her edge.

He smiles and pulls away when he hears her moans getting louder with every movement. Right as Y/N thinks she's about to cum he pulls his fingers out. She tightly grips his shoulders her nails lightly scraping against his skin leaving red line marks.

A loud whimper almost leaves her mouth but is muffled by him pressing his lips onto hers again, he kisses her briefly before pulling away again and looking into her eyes. "You can't enjoy this alone right?" He grins teasingly and Y/N can only helplessly nod.

He tugs at her pant and underwear slipping them off of her body one leg at a time. He raises one of her legs, leaving her body to lean against the wall for support. He hooks his hand under her knee and presses his palm against the wall, spreading her legs apart.