Ophelia

Suddenly, I hear some steps coming from the front door. It was quite strange - I have to admit - to see someone that tall and well dressed enter this little coffee shop. I usually imagine people elder and poorer holding a teacup from this cafe... However, "well dressed" may be an adjective a little bit to laudative to consider mister's outfit. He seems to arise from another planet, with his long tunic and strange hat. I've never seen someone wear that kind of stuff. Pretty weird.

? : I have to talk to Mr Weeler. He said to the waitress.

I silently laugh. Hopefully this guy doesn't have to tell him something so important.

Waitress : Sorry sir, you'll have to wait. Someone has already asked for Mr Weeler.

? : It's important, ma'am. Maybe shall I speak to him first, it will not take more than a minute...

Waitress : It is not me you should ask. She answered, pointing at me.

I asked first for Mr Weeler hours before his little face showed up here, there is no reasons I'll let this weird boy meet him before me. That may me selfish, but it's fair.
The man in the hat sighted before coming near my table. It doesn't bother me, I have nothing to do but wait... could be interesting.

He greets me in a way I've never seen before, by lowering his head as if he didn't want to look at me. What a strange guy.

? : May I bother you, ma'am ?

Me : Whatever. I answered, looking at my teacup as I drink.

He raises his head and finally dares to look at me.

? : I have a deal for you. I heard you wanted to talk to Mr Weeler, what I would like as well. Perhaps shall you let me speak to him first... in exchange, I will give you this. He hands me a bunch of what I guessed was "money", well, at least in his world. It won't take long.

I laugh.

Me : And what do you think I could do with that ?

He pulls a questioned face.

Me : Don't you have pounds ?

? : I'm not from london.

Me : God, If you hadn't tell me I would haven't known. I kindly sneer. Guess you'll have to wait.

Saying these words, I pour a little tea in a cup that I then set in front of me. He sits.
When I look at him closer, I can finally notice blue eyes under his glasses. A rare color and an almond shape I've never seen in my life. He seems young, no more than 22 years. As I stare at his fine features, he looks up straight to me.

? : How long have you been waiting ? He asked with the same serene voice.

Me : Two hours, maybe three.

? : And what do you have to tell him so important that you refuses gold to gain a minute ? He retorts.

Me : He owes me like a thousand pounds since a moment now, and I need him to give it to me now. If he doesn't have my money, I'll kill him. And I don't want a random stranger to bring him good news before he dies.

As I say these words, his face expression changes radically. The blue-eyed man puts his teacup down on the table, his hands one a side and the other, and takes a more formal voice.

? : I need him to bring me an information that only he can give me. No good news, nothing like that. I will not interfere in your business, but please, let me speak to him just for a minute.

Waitress : Miss Canova ?

I can see the disgusting face of Mr Weeler. Without saying a word, I salutes my strange friend politely, and go.