𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The three went in the back room "You know you're not allowed to bring a customer in there" Robin tried to stop them from letting Dustin in "this is very important" Cheryl explained "important? How?" Robin asked her, a ice cream cone in her right hand "I'll explain later" Cheryl patted her shoulder before walking in the back.

"I brought this voice recorder" Dustin put the small box on the table "Great thing you recorded it" She sighed in relief "Hmh great" Steve got out another banana "you sure like bananas" Steve shrugged "I do!" He said with his food still in his mouth.

"shhh" Dustin clicked the play button, a guy with a deep voice said Russian words. Dustin pressed the stop button "what do you think?" He asked "I think its a guy who's Russian" Cheryl answered him "Yeah no shit" Dustin's gaze went to Steve "What if its an American who speaks Russian?" He suggested "why would an American guy want to speak Russian?" Dustin squinted his eyes "I don't know. The music at the end sounded familiar" He chewed the banana "Why are you listening to the music, Steve? Listen to the Russian. We're translating Russian!" Dustin snapped. "Dustin stop yelling" Cheryl told him, she didn't want the customers to hear him.

"all right the baby sitting time is over" Robin slammed the door open "you need to get in there" Robin walked to the wall where her white board was hanging off of "Hey my board! That was important data, shitbirds!" She was mad "don't worry Robin, Steve had seven marks on you suck side" Cheryl remembered for her "It doesn't matter!" 

"I guaranteed you what we're doing is way more important than your data" Steve threw the banana peel on the table then put his arms over his chest, Cheryl picked up the yellow peel, went over to the trash and threw it away. "how do you know these Russians are up to no good?" Robin knew about it "how did she know about the Russians?" Dustin asked the two older teens "maybe because you keep yelling it out. You doofus" Cheryl slapped his head  "ow!" 

Robin tried to get the recording tape, but Steve grabbed it in time "I want to hear it" "Why?" "I'm fluent in four languages you know" Robin spoke in pig latin, but both of the boys thought she spoke in Russian "that's pig latin" Cheryl told the two "I knew that" Steve lied "She call you two dumb" Steve had his mouth agape "she did?" Dustin asked "yup" 

Robin sat on the chair that was near the table "come on it's your turn to sling ice cream, my turn to translate" She begged "why can't Cheryl do it?" Steve asked Robin "Because she is also smart, unlike you" Steve scoffed "Yup, you heard her. Buh bye now" Cheryl waved her hand to Steve "fine" He traded the voice recording for a ice cream scoop. 

"avehay unfay" Cheryl told Steve "what does that mean?" Steve raised his right brow "It means have fun" Steve stuck out his tongue in a taunting way "You have fun" 

"This is boring" Cheryl put her head on the table, they've been trying to translate the Russian words but it was taking a bit too long "you can go back scooping ice cream with Steve" Robin suggested "I'll pass" She took her head off the table. Dustin rewind the recording when Robin told him to "okay that word... it's pronounced dly-naa-ya"

Dustin got off of the chair and ran to the white board where the Russian alphabet was written on it "the chair looking thing!" Robin wrote it down on a paper "that does look like a chair" "the week is long?" Cheryl read what Robin wrote "the week is long.." She repeated, she went up to inform Steve that they finally got one sentence in.

The whole day past, the mall was closed so were the shops. They figured out what the Russian said "The week is long. The silver cat feeds.When blue meets the yellow in the west" They all four said at the same time "What the hell does that mean?" Cheryl asked when she helped Steve close the ice cream shop down with a metal gate "it can't be right" Steve locked the door.

"Honestly I think it's great news" Dustin walked with Robin "how is this great news? So much for being an American hero" Steve scoffed "It is great news because we found out what the guy was saying... at least it wasn't a threat"  She said truthfully, she did think it was a good thing but what the guy said didn't make any sense, that's the confusing part.

"It's obviously a code" Dustin added in "what do you mean a code?" Steve asked the boy "Do you not know what a code is?" Cheryl looked at him "I do know what a code is- just what kind?" He asked again, he wasn't that smart.. if you couldn't tell

"A super spy one" Dustin answered Harrington "that's a total stretch" "I don't know, is it? there's a possibility that it is a secret Russian transmission" Both Robin and Dustin were talking about the Russians, Steve tapped Cheryl's shoulder to get her attention, she looked over at him and he mocked the two while they talked "nerds, am I right?" He whispered when he was done mocking them "Totally." 

They walked past a rocking horse that you had to pay with a quarter in order for it to operate "do you have a quarter?" Steve asked Cheryl, she turned around to see him by the horse "yeah why?" She walked over to him "I need it" She put her hands in her pockets and got out the silver coin "you want to ride a children thing?"   She put it in his hands "what? No. Just listen" He put the quarter in the machine, the music started to play.

"You need help  getting up little Stevie?" Robin joked when she and Dustin walked over after hearing the machine "would you two just shut up" he shushed them. The music that played sounded oddly familiar, she heard it from somewhere. 

That's when it clicked, the recording. "It sounds like the music from the recording" Cheryl snapped her fingers "holy shit" Dustin got off his backpack to bring out the small recorder, he clicked play, the same music came out of it. "I don't understand" Robin spoke "Listen to it. It's the same thing" Cheryl told Robin. "Maybe they have horses just like this in Russia" 

"Indiana Flyer? I don't thing so.. This code didn't come from Russia.. It came from here" Steve looked up "So.. the Russians were at this mall when they recorded that?" Cheryl asked, she put her hand on the white, moving horse "there's a possibility"  She sighed "great. The upside down and now evil Russians."