" So when are you finally going to tell him you want to be with him?? "

" I haven't thought about that yet "

I say honestly drinking water, shifali and kushal looked at me and shook there heads.

" Tell him before he goes crazy, he has been waiting for your answer. "

" I know, but I don't want to give it away "

" You can't take forever to tell him that, not when you guys can't stay away from each other anymore "

Says shifali pointing at the baby bump, I glared at her who just raised her hand up. Sidharth got me the cupcake which I had happily enjoying my dessert. We started our journey back and sidharth was teasing me all the while as we drove to this unknown place, zahara was coming along with kushal and shifali.

" God you are so annoying, I don't want our second child to be as annoying as you are "

" Baby I'm sure he / she will have all the characteristics I posses in them just to remind you that no matter what one way or the other sidharth shukla will never leave shehnaaz gill "

" Unbelievable!! I want my second baby to look like me and have same amazing , one of a kind personality that I have "

" We can try that for our third baby, because I'm damm sure the second one would be the second mini me "

" You already got zahara how many mini you, you want?? "

I say offended knowing he already has zahara on his team, he pulls my cheeks making me glare at him.

" What's that one thing you like about carrying this baby?? "

" Because it's ours "

I say honestly looking at my now visible bump, he gave me a satisfied smile listening to my reply . He stops near a cabin by the river with water falls making me squeal looking at the view, it just looked so perfect, I immediately got off the car walking towards the water.

" Shehnaaz don't run be careful "

I just nod my head listening to him looking at the fresh water, I kneel down plucking up a wild flower which smelled good.

" Baby don't kneel, come on we got to see the house "

He said holding my hand I nod my head walking with him but before going in I gave him the flower, he smiles kissing me. I heard someone cough and we instantly move back, sidharth glared at the smirking kushal. I instantly fell in love with the interior of the cabin we are staying I loved everything which made sidharth finally sigh in relief.

" I guess I'm about to throw up "

I said rubbing my bell looking at the calm river and the sky having some watermelon.

" Have water "

I glared at him listening to his all time solution, he just smiled at me making me frown at his reaction. We ate the watermelon talking spending some time with each other while Zahara was asleep.

" You know by the time this baby is out, I would be having my very own pregnant belly, by the amount of food I'm having "

" We have more months to go , see how bigger this bump of mine grown"

" Did you do the same thing when you were pregnant with Zahara?? Giving away your meals "

" Yaa papa and ashok uncle would eat it, you know that's the only time rita aunty didn't stop him from having "

" Understandable, Papa has gain weight from than. What did you crave a lot while you were pregnant with Zahara?? "

He asked curious, I tried remembering what did I have to gain almost 90 kgs while being pregnant.

" I used to eat a lot of ladoos and lot of vegetables "

" Now I get why does Zahara like ladoos that much "

" I used to eat almost 1 dozen and I ended up gaining 40 kgs by that "

" But you don't eat that much now?? "

" It's because of morning sickness, speaking off food can you have this other half of watermelon I'm full "

I say giving him the watermelon to him, he took it without any complaints having the watermelon , I rest my head against his shoulder .

" Sidharth are you a cool parent or a strict parent?? "

" Don't you see that zahara loves me more, I'm obviously the cool one "

" Shut up!! I will give you certain situations let's see, how would you handle them "

" I will ask you the same "

" You find our kids coming late at the night past 9pm , what would you do??"

" I will for sure set a curfew , they need to inform me where are they going and keeping me updated if they are late. But if they still mess up by breaking the rules they will get punished for sure "

" Than you wouldn't be cool anymore"

" What would you do if our kids go to a party lying to us "

" Ohh I'm also going to the party, and get them back home and give them a peace of mind "

" You are strict!!! You are trying to imply all the rules sahil uncle had on you on our kids. You didn't follow them while growing up but want our kids to follow it. Partial you "

He said taunting me I bite his arm resting my head back on his shoulder, he pulled me closer to him covering us we with the shawl resting his head over mine. Discussing the rules we need to imply on our kids in the future which were mostly really funny and sidharth was really serious about it thinking something like this would actually happen and he wouldn't want our kids to find him not as a cool parent compared to me and by talking  about all of this , I can conclude is I would be there favorite parent for sure.