Itsyourgirljules followed
Iamcharliebushnell

The girl smiled to her self before putting her phone down and finishing being her ticket.

♡♡♡

《Social Media》

@Itsyourgirljules posted on Instagram

Liked by: iamcharliebushnell, rudeth, katlynnlincoln, and 140 others

Itsyourgirljules: All packed can't wait to go on my super secret trip😁😉

Comments:

Iamcharliebushnell: Where might this super secret trip be too?
-Itsyourgirljules: I guess will never know😉
Liked by iamcharliebushnell

User9: I wonder if this has anything to do with the big announcement she was talking about?!?
-Itsyourgirljules: maybe...or may even not🤷‍♀️
-User 9: omg omg I love you sm

Rudeth: Going on another trip without me I see😮‍💨🥲
-Itsyourgirljules: Sorry Pankow this one's a business trip😁

User1: Did you guys see Charlie's
comment?! Does jules have a new bf!!
-Itsyourgirljules: Nope and even if I did you wouldn't know about it. Wanna know why because it's my life.

《Real life》

"God some fans need to mind their business." Juliette spoke out loud to her self. She was laying in bed getting ready to go toe sleep. She had to be up early to make it to the airport.

She wanted to arrive in Vancouver early so she could go explore. She was so exited to meet the cast. She was secretly stalking Charlie's insta to see what he looked like, Atwell as what he was like as a person.

And holy shut he's good looking. His curly dark brown, almost black, hair, his smile. She was stalking because she would have to play hi love interest and now seeing what he looked like she was sure their chemistry would be great.

Little did she know he was doing the exact same thing. He knew who she was from Outer Banks he had a huge crush on Kiara, and now he gets to work with the girl who played her. It was a literal dream come true.

He was about go to bed when he got a text.

Jack
Are you still stalking that
girls Insta?

Charlie
What no! What makes you
say that?

Jack
Because I know you

Charlie
Whatever dude.

Juliette's alarm blared from her night stand. She quickly turned it off and hopped out over her comfy bed again even if she didn't want to leave it.

She went to her bathroom to brush her teeth and do some skin care she had to be out of the house by seven it was currently six so she had an hour.

As a last minute decision she decided to straighten her hair and apply light makeup. She finished by six thirty, which gave her time to to relax.

She decided to read a book. She choose Ignite me. She loved the shatter me series and reading it was her safe place.

The clock quickly struck seven and Juliette was put the door exited to go to Vancouver and explore.

Charlie also left his house at the exact same time, because he also wanted to explore before meeting the cast at dinner.

They both arrived at the LA Air port at the same time. Fate was on their side because, they didn't know this but, their seats were right next to each other.

Juliette was walking into the air port. Not paying attention she ran into something hard. Before she could fall someone grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Woah there," A males voice spoke. "You should watch where your going," he continued. His tone wasn't rude, it was more humorous.

She looked up, and the face looking back at her was one she had been looking at on her phone just last night. It was Charlie. "Oh. Juliette?"

Juliette tried to format words but her mouth opened and shut repeatedly. She looked like a fish out of water.

"I-I'm sorry," she managed to stutter out her cheeks turning a shade of pint on her tan skin when she noticed his hands still held her shoulders. Noticing this he quickly took them off shoving them into his pocket his cheeks doing the same as the girl in front of him.

"Sorry about running into you I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay I didn't hurt you right?" The girl rambled not stopping to take a breath.

"Your fine, I'm fine, everything is fine," he said with a laugh.

"Sorry I don't know ow why im so nervous."

"I'm Charlie," he said, putting out his hand for her to shake like they haven't already virtually meet.

"I know," she giggled.

"Oh yeah," he chuckled nervously sratching the nape of his neck.

"So what seat are you," she asked, bending at the knees to grab her suitcase that had feel as well as her carry-on.

"Um, let me check. Do you wanna go sit down?"

"Sure," she smiled as they walked to sit at a waiting area.

Charlie rummage through his bag looking for the ticket. He soon found it pulling it out and reading it, "I am A50."

"We're right next to each other, I'm A51," she spoke happily.

"Sick," he replied matching her energy. They sat there and got to know each other until it was time to board the plane.

♡♡♡

Hola!!

Sorry this took so long. I know I said yesterday but I got busy but here it is.

I haven't been on a plane or to an air port in a very long time so I do t really remember how air ports work so this was the best I could do.

I hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment it makes me happy to see what you guys think!

Last thing if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, just ignore ore them.♡♡