At the celebration banquet, Ruan Tian drank a little wine, her face was red and her white cheeks became beautiful in the light.

She nestled quietly in the corner, holding her little trophy in her arms.

Taking advantage of her unpreparedness, Qin An secretly took a photo of her being stupid. He had no scruples and immediately posted photos and Weibo: [Sweet girl is stupid. 】

This sweet girl called too intimate.

The jaws of everyone were shocked.

Qin An had ridiculed Ruan Tian on the Internet before the shooting of "Unknown", and the relationship between the two seemed to be good? Sweet girl can be called out.

Ruan Tian didnt know that Qin An had posted a photo. She hadnt logged into Weibo for a long time and took a photo of herself and the trophy, [Hold my little trophy~]

Click Send.

Within a minute, thousands of comments flooded into the comment area.

"Ahhhh, baby is great, the trophy is so beautiful!"

"Sweet Cub is too proud of my mother."

"I hope that the other pollen in the internal entertainment will know a little bit. My sister is not short of awards or works. People who want to step on her will weigh me whether they are qualified."

"It's a pity that I entered the pit so late, I hope it's not too late, I love you."

"This is my sister's self-portrait after a month and a half. I almost forget what my sister looks like."

Ruan Tian did not reply. When faced with the surging love, she always did not know how to respond and express.

Although it is rustic, it is right-no matter how much it is said, it is better to be honest and practical.

Cheng Suian also drank some wine. In private, he was as serious as he was when he was not working, and he was more easy-going. He put his coat on the back of the chair casually, and he ate and wore a beige sweater, elegant and handsome.

"Ruan Tian."

Ruan Tian's head was dizzy and she was kicked by Qin An before she woke up. She lifted her eyelids and said, "Ah, I was there."

Cheng Sui'an always doesn't like to use an actor twice, but he thinks it is really hard to find an actor like Ruan Tian who is talented and willing to study. He thought about it and asked: "Next month, how many days will you spare? Time, to audition in my studio, I will send you the script in advance."

Ruan Tian poked his finger, "Okay."

Cheng Suian pursed his lips: "It is the heroine who auditioned."

Ruan Tian still has this "I'm so sleepy" expression, "Okay, director."

This is not to blame Ruan Tian, ​​she has no idea about the heroine of the Cheng Sui'an movie.

A female partner in "Unknown" has so many popular florets in the entertainment industry to grab and rob the head, let alone the heroine.

The traffic actress basically doesn't need to think about it, and she doesn't even have the opportunity to audition.

Cheng Sui'an has no liking for celebrities who can only play silly white sweet puppets and be cute.

The heroines in his films are basically the actresses who take off. The conditions are very good to get them.

Qin Ans teeth were sore when he listened to him. He was crying and begging his younger uncle, and he asked his mother to intercede, so that he managed to get on with the male protagonist. How come Ruan Tians turn is so easy? ? The audition opportunity came so easily.