Forbidden (Draco Malfoy)

FORBIDDEN

"He makes me feel hate, desire, anger, lust and something more dangerous-love

"He makes me feel hate, desire, anger, lust and something more dangerous-love."

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Synopsis
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Everyone in the magical world thinks they know who they are on the inside and out. For others, it takes a little longer. Some will deny it until they are too old and never truly accept it. Sometimes, it will hit you without you realising it, but then slowly but surely, accept their true self. Sure, it'll be scary at first, but they will come to love who they are.

Yet there are a select few pure-blood wizarding families that call fancying the changing of gender or fancying someone of the same sex a taboo as far back as anyone could remember to those who are concerned. But they threw caution to the wind, not caring what others would think of they or them he or her. They loved who they loved, damn what society thought of them.

So brings the story of Harvey Granger, who thought he knew himself inside and out as intelligent as his twin sister Hermione with an equal thirst for knowledge and athletic with a love for Quidditch playing chaser Ravenclaw. Yes, he was in another house to his sister, but that made them different, and they still looked out for each other, but his friends too.

But things are about to change when Hogwarts puts a mixed-form register system of years and houses into place on a trial basis to make new friendships between houses during the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Yet it was about to become Harvey's nightmares come to life as he gets paired with his and his friend's mortal enemy, the boy who saved his life at the Quidditch World Cup this summer, Draco Malfoy.

It is so that the Harvey has already met said boy who is his enemy. Boy finds out said boy is gay, discovering a whole new side about them they never knew. Harvey begins to get confused, having a proper, full-on identity crisis. They fall in love and keep it somewhat secret. A lot of pain and heartache soon takes hold when they need to choose sides in a great war that will either tear them apart or bring them closer together in not being afraid to show their love.

 A lot of pain and heartache soon takes hold when they need to choose sides in a great war that will either tear them apart or bring them closer together in not being afraid to show their love