CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8 - RECOVERY

Athanasia woke up and the first thing she saw was an ugly long blacked hair person. She closed her eyes back again and pretended to sleep, the person was annoyed with her sudden actions and called her out for it.

"Now your pretending to sleep?" The black haired person— Lucas, He decided to tease Athanasia a little as she was still not responding.

"Should I fetch a prince for you from abroad? Which country do you prefer Arlanta? Huale? Sycanis?" Lucas asked naming all the countries just to annoy Athanasia.

"Dude let me just sink in to this moment before I wake up it was a super important dream!" Athanasia thought to herself as she had a frown on her face while looking at Lucas.

"I'm already irritated with all the coughing up blood and the pain and... wait huh? It doesnt hurt anymore." Athanasia touched her chest feeling fine as if she never felt extreme pain a few hours ago.

Lucas smirked, "You owe me a life"

"Did you fix me, mister?"

"Yea your heart would of had exploded and killed you. If it wasn't for me."

"How did you come here? Are you trying to steal Raven again?"

"You've got some trust issues.. I told you I wouldnt be eating him."

Questions came back and forth from Athanasia asking random questions and Lucas answering them.

"It was tempting to eat Raven but as I gave my words I wouldn't. Though I stopped your father from killing that dog of yours."

"What?" Athanasia was confused why would Claude try to kill Raven.

Lucas had an evil grin with his red gemed eyes glowing.

"It was so hard not to eat Raven."

Athanasia was in shock so it was not Claude.. but it was Lucas!

"Are you trying to frame my daddy!?"

Suddenly the door creaked and in came were Felix and Claude. Athanasia rose from her bed and tried to run to Claude but immediately tripped.

As she was about to feel the impact from the ground she felt herself being lifted. Claude had caught her and carried her in his arms.

"Are you still feeling sick?" Claude asked, he patted Athanasia's back making sure she isn't sick anymore.

Athanasia shook her head intensely as Claude scanned her.

"Are you sure there arent any side effects?" Claude asked the small boy who was once the old long black hair ugly man who turned into a child!

"Daddy that man—"

Suddenly a fit of cough came from the "man" .

Athanasia looked so dumbfounded with the sudden apperance of Lucas being a child.

"You guiltripper!!" Athanasia thought to her mind.

Soon she finally clicked something, she realised that Y/N was not seen and she should always be by her side.

"..I will deal with you later" athanasia whispered to Lucas before looking at her daddy.

"Daddy, where is Y/N?" Athanasia asked looking around the room. Claude propped his voice before answering her question.

"She's sleeping. She has been taking care of "someone"." Claude said

Athanasia thought that Y/N had been so busy taking care of her so she decided to let it go.

But she was taking care of her daddy instead..

Y/N:

"did i really just sleep with the emperor of the obelia kingdom.." Y/N said as she looked around her surrounding seemingly at Claude's bedroom while having a blanket cover her entire body filled with markings.

"I. Am. Dead."

CHAPTER 9 - AWAKWARD..