00.6

📍Six Flags

Desree Pov

"Weeeee!" I said as we went down the drop on the huge roller coaster, Superman to be exact. While Jenn was next to me,freaking out screamin and all. "Naahhh get me off this shittt- AHHHHHHH" I hear Jenn say as I start cracking up, laughing at her being so scared or a roller coaster. I've only been on a roller coaster once in my whole life before this with Mom and JJ as kids. "Its fun just relax- DONT TELL ME RELAX IM SCARED HOE" I scoff as Jenn cuts me off as the roller coaster comes to an end as we get off and walk to the others, dying laughing. "Nahhh J scared of ROLLER COASTERSS" Dee says on the ground laughing. "Ooh my stomach hurts now from laughing" Kr said while still snickering as Jenn mugs them all. "Guys ill be right back i  have to go to...the bathroom" Wynter says coming back to the group. Wynter, Kr's so-called girlfriend came an hour after we did...long story short, she gives bad vibes and me and J have bad feelings bout that bitch. We watched her go into the bathroon just incase because...niggas are crazy these days. Once we saw she went in we decided on going on the ferris wheel and started the walk there. It was 12 so we had to hurry up before the lines get real real long. Even with fast passes.

@DarealDes

Trip On the Ferris Wheel with @DarealJennCarter

Photo Creds: @LittleMissWynter

Comments Disabled

From the top of the ferris wheel we could see almost everything in the whole park, Just me and J. "This is mad pretty sis, even for me being scared a little.." Jenn said, looking out all the windows, taking hella photos using all her damn storage. "I told you silly, you never like to listen to me" I said getting up and looking out the windows, definitely breaking the rules. "Be careful lil girl, dont fall or ill kill you" J said getting up and grabbing my body and hugging me making me laugh. "Ill be fine, remeber i did dumb shit like this all the time as a kid." I say while looking out the window for a few more minutes, taking pictures of the view, me and Jenn tg, J thinking she look cute, which she did, and myself. Once I felt the Ferris Wheel move J puuled me onto her lap on the bench, serious about not letting me fall.

Omniscient Pov

While Wynter is in the bathroom when she gets a call by Jermaime, her boss and the girls father. "They just got off the ferris-wheel, where you want me to take them?" Wynter said to her boss, the girls father. "The beach, my crew will we there to....extract them." Jermaine says hanging up as Wynter walks out the now crowded bathroom on the path back to the crew by the ferris wheel.

Jenn Pov

That bitch Wynter gives me mad weird vibes but after the ferris wheel we decided to go back to the car because Des's feet hurt. Wyn looked out of place because the group specifically told anyone who tagged along to be a in a bodyguard out fit but Wyn came in a tight long white dress, looking like she was supposed to be in the spotlight.

After 5 minutes of D begging me to carry her I told Desree get on my back and I carried her all the way back to the car and placed her in the seat and got in next to her. "How yall not hot in them body guard outfits?" I ask as the boys shrug and turn the car on. "You guys wanna go to the beach, their having fire works tonight" Wynter asks me and D. "Yeah can we go please Jennyyy??" D asks me as I give in because I have to make Sunshine happy. "Of course, to the beach!"

Once we arrived at the beach we decided to go play in the sand and water for a bit. "Lets make sandcastles" D says as Dee and Kr places towels down to not mess up our clothes as they went and found a private cabana for me and D. We started to build out lovely sandcastle with some buckets and shovels that Ta got for us. I watched as dess run and get water from the ocean, looking so happy.

I notice two black tinted SUV's pull up and immediately have my guard on 200. "Kr!" I whisper yell and he comes over. "Keep ur strap ready, 2 Black SUV's by the boardwalk." I tell him and I see him go tell the others then he comes back over to me. "Chill Mh, we got this shit you two chill" He says and I relax a bit. Only him and D can usually calm me down. "Jenn look!" Des says making me immediately turn my attention to her and look at the rose fireworks in the sky, that's her favorite flower.

After about 30 min of watching fireworks I look down to see Desree taling videos and photos of me and I mug her as she runs away, knowing im gonna get her,for taking videos because she's definitely gonna post them. I get up and run and chase her until I catch her and she falls in the sand, me ontop of her. "Okayyy I'm sorryyy" D says laughing as I'm tickling her. "Delete them" "Neverrrr, I wont post them i swear" "Promise?" "Promisee" D says as I stop tickling her and bring her back to the cabana and slowly get the visible sand out her  hair so it won't get I'm her eyes that are sensitive. "Jennnn ur getting sand in my eyess" D pouts as I dug in my bag and grab her eyedrops, helping her put them in her eyes.

Soon we finish being children and we got back comfy in the cabana, watching the last of the fireworks. "Now this is the most perfect sister day ever" Des says. "Agreed" I say holding her close. "You know I love you right?" I ask her and she nods. "Of course and I love you too Jenn" Des says as shots ring out. "GET DOWN!" I yell and pull D down with me, looking in my bag for my gun as Des points to it by the car. Shit. It must have fell out. She looks around for people and I know what she's about to do. "No Desree! Sit back you damn daredevil!"  I say and she ignores me and crawls and grabs the gun from under the car before a masked person kicks her on her side, we meet eyes and she throws me my gun and I shoot the person in the head. "Shit! JENN MY FOOTS STUCK" Des yells as I see Kr run to her, getting her foot unstuck as I can hear her cry and whining. I rub over. "I got her, ur too rough go shoot" I say handing him his guns and get Des foot unstuck, holding her close to me. "Shh, you have to stop crying...they'll hear' I say as D stops amd looks around. It reminds me of our childhood, when she got taken, if I happens again I'll lose the little bit of the mind I still have left. I look out from behind the car and see....My fucking father. I Freeze, Des looks out and starts crying and shaking as Dee runs to us. "Yall...YALL LOOK AT ME!".Dee says as we look at him, terrified. "Yall will be fine just...stay here...and please stop crying princess...." Dee tells Des as we stay behind the car. I feel something smack the back of my head and before I pass out I see Des on the ground, out cold. Everything goes black. "Sorry I'm just doing my job"....

"Welcome home princessess"

Kr Pov

"THERE GONE, GET D AND J AND WE LEAVIN" Ta yells as I run and check the back of the car for them, they are t there. WHERE THE HELL?. I look in the car, not there either, I call the others over. "Nigga...the fuck you mean their gone?" Dee says shook and I dont blame him. They wouldn't run away like that. "Check! I have no clue whe-" I get cut of to groaning and muffled screams and I turn around to see Jenn and Des being loaded into a white Range Rover and they pull off, i notice the drivers are their parents. "Nigga their parents got'em, lets go we out!" I say and get un the drivers seat and start following them.

(Yall.....it's too much going on child..next chapter gonna be something only seen in movies, you'll se what I'm talking about soon......Vote and Comment- Goddesss)