Your blood is calling my name

Start from the beginning

There I saw a human with Nurse Katie.

Noah: Katie. Who's that. And what is he doing here?

Katie: w-well u-uh... Alejandro and Duncan brought him here and they told me the w-whole thing.

Noah: You do know that you guys are not allowed to bring a mortal in here. Right?

Katie: Yes, but I'm not the one who brought them here. Am I?

Cody: h-hey, it's alright, I'm gonna leave now.

The shorter male said before grabbing his dog's leash, he was about to leave but I pulled him back.

Cody: h-hey..!

Noah: Stay. Get healed up. And get some rest.

Cody: b-but!-

Noah: No buts, now go get healed up. Katie bring him to me later. Immediately.

Katie: alright.

Noah nodded slowly before exiting the room.

As soon as I left the the room I couldn't help but think about the shorter adorable-looking boy.

No one had made me feel like this before.. well except Emma, we have tried before but.. it didn't really work out.. but we stayed as friends.

I sighed heading to the library.

-TIMESKIP-

After a couple of minutes, Katie arrived at the library with the shorter boy.

Katie: I shall leave you two now.

Katie said before exiting the library, I stood up from my sit walking closer to the shorter male.

He was fully red like a tomato.

Noah: answer me truthfully, why does your blood smell.. sweet and.. delicious?

Cody: I..I.. I don't know..

Noah: I can sense your nervousness. Tell me why are you nervous?

Cody: I'm scared. Ad nervous, your a vampire am I right?

Noah: yes, indeed I am.

Cody: I'm scared that you might suck my blood any second now.

Noah: I see, well I must say.. your blood smelt.. delicious.. may I have a little sip?

Noah said with a smirk. Cody blushed but nodded nervously.

Noah: perfect. Don't worry it won't hurt.. much.

Noah said with a smug grin on his face, he leaned on Cody's neck first taking a small nibble then sucking some blood.

"Mmm~" Cody moaned, Noah pulled away licking some blood off of his lip using his tongue.

Noah: you really are delicious..

Cody blushed bright red.

Cody: u-uh.. I s-should be going now.

Noah: wait, it's midnight and your going home? You might get hurt, stay here for a while. You can sleep in my room no worries.

Cody: A-are you sure about that?

Noah: Yes I'm a 100% sure, now come on. I don't want the other vampires to know about you..

Cody nodded, Noah took his hand and lead him to his room, Cody blushed slightly.

When they arrived at Noah's room, it was all.. neat, Noah picked up Cody in his arms.

Cody was first startled but then wrapped his hands around Noah's neck, Noah smiled.

Noah sat down on his bed placing Cody on his lap. Cody rested his head on Noah's shoulder and fell to a deep slumber.

Noah slightly blushed, before he placed Cody on his bed, he took a 'little' nibble on his neck also sucking his blood.

Noah licked the left over blood on his lips using his tongue.

Noah: delicious..

Noah said with a smirk on his face, he then placed Cody on his bed and snuggled with him.

After that Cody and Noah began to get closer and closer each day pass, until one day Noah had confessed to Cody and Cody also had the same feelings for Noah. Noah smiled and immediately picked Cody up on his arms spinning him around, as soon as Cody's feet laid the ground Noah crashed his lips onto his.

______________________________________

Words: 1130

I made this on last minute since it was a school night ad I had to go to sleep.

I also won't be updating for about two days or so..

But as soon as I can use my phone again I'll try to publish another story!

Thank you guys for reading this story, I really appreciate it:D

Bye bye Nococonuts:3

JEG ELSKER DEG ALLE!