My heart only belongs to.. You

Noah was inside his cabin reading a book, he was completely bored just from reading a book.

This was his everyday doing since Chris had announced that they didn't have any challenges for a week or so.

The bored teen stood up heading the bathroom that the host had built for each shared cabin, he washed his face with soap(duh).

His eye stung since the soap had gotten to his eye, he immediately washed it even more and luckily it went away.

Grabbing a towel he couldn't help but feel... Lonely, of course he was always alone and loved it but this loneliness he felt was.. different.

He wanted someone to accompany him in all, times.

And this 'someone' was Cody, he wanted him all to himself.

He sighed a he sat on his side of the cabin feeling like he was about to burst into tears.

(Forgot to tell y'all, Noah and Cody share a cabin)

Cody's POV:

I just got done hanging out with my friends Tyler, Owen and Izzy. As I enter the cabin I was greeted by Noah on his bed.

He was staring into nothing, 'is he spacing out?' I asked to myself. I walked close to him snapping my fingers in front of his face.

Noah was startled and looked up, there he saw me smiling at him looking curious.

Cody: are you alright, Noah?

Noah: y-yeah, I thought you were hanging out with uh.. Trent..?

Cody: Owen, Tyler and Izzy actually, and why would you think that I would be hanging out with him by now?

Noah: a-aren't you guys dating or-

Cody: what are you talking about? My heart only belongs to you!

Noah blushed stuttering.

Noah: wha- b- what?!

Cody: you heard me, Sterecra.

Noah: y-yeah, b-but I thought you were dating T-Trent?!

Cody: now now now... Who said I was?

Noah looked down red from embarrassment, after a few minutes he again looked up.

Noah: S-sorry, after seeing you talk to Trent so much and how you hangout with me I.. just thought you guys were officially dating..

Cody: Nonsense!

Cody held Noah's cheek pressing there lips together, Noah blushed and melted into the kiss.

Noah sat down, a he sat down he made Cody sit on his lap.

Both of the brunette pulled away panting.

Noah just smiled then giggled.

Cody: what's so funny?

Noah: just shocked that you like me back, gaps.

Cody frowned, Noah held him close Cody's frown turned to a blush. He hugged Noah back.

Both of them lay down on the bed.

"I love you, Cody" Noah said

"I love you too, always." Cody replied

As soon as they said those last words, they drifted off to sleep, holding each other tight.

______________________________________

I just wanted to inform you guys, I may or may not make a 'Jon x Eduardo' book since, I'm also on thee Eddsworld fandom and I just wanted to write two books cause.. I want more stress:,3

I might do it or not so yeh, I'll try to make the other chapters longer and this is short since I made this on last minute 😭

Bye bye my fellow Nococonuts:3

JEG ELSKER DEG ALLE!