Here Comes a New Challenger

Začať od začiatku

"Holy shit!" Felicia said.

"But he survives because he is vengeance and yadda yadda and the killer somehow survives too, but the son's body is missing. Flash forward and his butler asks if he wants to get rid of the son's old sidekick uniform now, but he says this doesn't change anything. And that's why I read comic books. Because that was one of the most entertaining stories I've ever read in my life. That and it got me through... the thing with my parents."

"What thing?" Felicia asked. MJ and Harry looked at me with a look of sympathy while Pietro and Wanda adverted eye contact from me, knowing I didn't really like to dwell on it. "What?"

"Do you wanna tell her or-?" MJ asked me.

"Why the hell not?" I said. "My parents were shot and killed in front of me when I was a kid."

"Oh... not to sound insensitive but is that why-"

"I'm an asshole? Yeah."

"Huh. Well I'm sorry to hear that. Losing your parents suck. A part of you dies with them. I'm sorry for you. Really." Felicia said. I remembered she told me last year her dad was killed by Doc Ock when Black Cat and I had that heart to heart a little while ago.

"Thanks, Felicia. I mean it." I said. Felicia flashed a genuine smile at me.

"Felicia," MJ spoke up. "Did... did your-"

"ASSHOLE!" I could feel the positive vibes be sucked out of the room when I heard Brant shout at me.

"Betty? I thought you went home?" MJ asked.

"One can dream." Harry whispered to me and I laughed before MJ elbowed Harry.

"No, I've been locked in the janitor's closet because of this asshole!" Brant said pointing at me.

"You could only keep her there for an hour?" Wanda whispered to me.

"You get rid of her next time, then. Zip zap her to the Nintendo store or something." I whispered back.

"Why would you send her somewhere fun?" Pietro asked.

"Hey, (Y,N)! Race you around the rink!" Harry said nudging for me to get out of there before Brant Branted up the place.

"Yeah let's go." I said.

"I'm coming with!" Pietro said.

"I am too!" Wanda added.

"No you're not you suck at skating you'll slow us down why don't you girls have some girl time I'M TOO FAR TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER NOW OKAY BYE!" Pietro shouted and the three of us skated halfway around the rink before slowing down.

"Nice save, Harry." I said.

"Don't mention it."

"I do have a question though, why do you hate Brant? I mean there's a thousand reasons to but what I mean is who taught you how to hate?"

"She dated Flash Thompson for a little bit. That guy has made high school hell for me. And when they were dating she was his lead cheerleader when it came to torturing me. When they broke up she started to leech off of MJ and swore up and down she was a good person. And I've seen how she treats you, she's a wannabe bully. She wants so bad to be better than someone so she could feel important. But when you really look at it she's the biggest loser at school. The only things she had going for her were that you isolated yourself so you had less friends than her by default and she's mildly attractive. I can't stand her." Harry explained.

"Yeah she sounds like the biggest bitch in the whole wide world." Pietro said. "Even bigger than Mystique. Onners. Misty Conners. Girl from England you wouldn't know her she goes to a different school."