Chapter 42.

-with minho after han broke up with him.

felix: calm down-  ill talk with him tomorrow at school..

minho just sobbed and hugged felix tighter

minho: i-i thiught we were g-going good?..then he just b-breaks up with me!?..he said he d-didnt love me!. I HATE HIM!. i shouldn't have fallen in love with him!. hes such an ass!. 

felix just sighed and rubbed minhos back holding him as he cried. felix was pissed. han just jeeps hurting minho and he was going to get to the bottom of it tomorrow at school.

-with seungmin

-seungmins pov.
ive been locked in my room since i got home ans fought with my parents. i cant stop crying. it hurt so bad that they dont support me like im your son!. while i was getting in bed my dad came and banged on my door once more

MrKim: Seungmin. Your breaking yo with him once you open this door and then i will punish you for yelling at me and your mother. goodnight.

i just sobbed more before grabbing my phone and calling chan quickly thankfully he picked up.

chan otp: hey baby! whats up?

hearing the nickname broke me. i started sobbing harder. uncontrollably even so

seungmin: i-i need to see y-you please...c-can i come?..

chan otp: of-of course my love. ill meet you half way-

seungmin: n-no- ill g-go the whole w-way.

i said sobbing more while grabbing my bag a jacket and putting my shoes on

seungmin: i-ill see you.

i then hung up before again my dad banged on my door

MrKim: YAH! SEUNGMIN! WHY IS THAT WINDOW OPEN! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!.

seungmin: l-leave me alone d-dad!..

MrKim: IF YOU- IF YOU LEAVE. I DONT WANT YOU COMiNG BACK.

hearing those words broke me. my dads kicking me out because i love the guy i love?..so be it then. im not break up with chan. i just cried harder before saying "im s-sorry dad..i love chan and you cant change that." before i jumped down my window and booked it completely down the street sobbing not turning back at all. i ran all the way to chan's crying. it hurt so bad.
-end of seungmins pov.

once seungmin got to chan's he knocked on the door still crying only to have MrsBang open the door

MrsBang: hello- oh my- c-chan!

chan then came downstairs and once seungmin saw him he broke down more running in the house and hugging chan tightly leaving chan and his parents confused.

- with han
han was sitting on the floor sobbing watching his hand bleed. he was hurt. physical and mentally. he couldn't stop thinking about minho. he wanted to run to him. tell him everything that happened but couldn't, he wanted it to end. wanted everything to end. he just wanted to be happy. happy with minho.

han: i-im sorry love..i-i love you so much..

he said sobbing and picking up a shard of glass debating if he should or shouldn't suddenly hans older sister came downstairs and once she saw what han was going to do she ran over and wacked the glass out his hand making him look up in tears.