###

Jin Corporation

As the true owner of LX Productions, of course Jin Liwei was informed of the news about the film trailer's upcoming release. He had first priority to see everything about the film. He already saw several versions of the trailer.

He wasn't a film expert, so he left the final decision to the person he appointed to run LX Productions. However, he had one request. It was about the font size of the credits showing "Original Music by Iris Long".

"It's too small. Make it bigger!" he ordered. "I can barely read her name."

"But President, they've already given Miss Long's name its own frame in the trailer..."

Jin Liwei frowned. "The font is still too small. Make it big enough that it fills the entire screen."

"Uh...understood, President."

In the end, they only increased the font size a little. Jin Liwei was unhappy but Xu Tian assured him that it was a great trailer and that Iris' name was the most noticeable one among the credits.

The production team was still polishing the trailer until they officially release it.

Jin Liwei wondered if his baby girl already knew about it. He looked at his wristwatch. She should be on the road by now for her next interview. He knew her schedule because Dom always gave it to him. He decided to give her call.

"Hello?" His baby girl's lovely voice answered, sounding distracted.

Ah, she must be studying again. As a good boyfriend, he should leave her alone for now and allow her to focus on her studies. However, he wanted to talk to her. She was still asleep when he left for work this morning. He was already missing her.

"Hi baby," he greeted.

He asked if she knew about the film trailer yet. She told him that Tang Yiyi just informed her.

"Congratulations on completing the film score. I'm so proud of you, baby."

"Thank you."

He knew that she was smiling which made him smile as well. Then he changed the subject.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes. I'm ready to meet your grandmother and mother. Do you think they'll like me?"

"Baby, don't worry too much. Just be yourself. I'm sure they'll see how amazing you are."

She giggled. "Okay." There was some noise on her end of the line. "Oh, we've arrived. I need to go."

"Alright. Take care, baby. See you later at home."

"You too, Liwei. See you later."

"I love you."

"I like you very much."

His eyebrows rose and his whole expression became happy. Even when the call ended, he continued to grin like an idiot. Before, she would just stay silent or say "thank you" whenever he said "I love you". But now she replied. Granted, it wasn't "I love you, too" but it was already a great progress.

When Xu Tian entered his office to submit some reports, he immediately became concerned.

"P-president? Are you alright?"

He chuckled. Yes, the President "chuckled"! Xu Tian would never describe his boss' weird laugh as a "giggle"! Never! This was a "chuckle", not a "giggle"!

"She said she likes me very much," Jin Liwei told him, continuing to gigg—chuckle.

"Uh...congratulations, President..."