For some reason, she kept on feeling that Jin Liwei was dangerous. It was better for her to avoid the brothers from now on.

Ding!

She turned to the computer next to her. Her heart thumped.

Speak of the devil.

Why would Jin Liwei send her an e-mail? She was tempted to delete it without reading but her curiosity won over.

Jin Liwei: "My company won't be partnering with Galaktika. What do you think about these companies?"

He listed five Russian companies. She was familiar with two of them from her past life. The two were involved in some illegal activities, but not as bad as Galaktika. As for the other three, she didn't know any of them.

She wasn't surprised that he knew her e-mail address, or to be exact, the original Iris' old e-mail address. She created a new, more secure e-mail account, but this old e-mail address had a lot of important contacts that might prove helpful for the current her. She wouldn't lose anything by keeping this old account.

For someone as powerful as Jin Liwei, finding her e-mail address was easy. But what kind of e-mail was this? Not even a greeting. What a rude man.

Did he think that she was his personal consultant or something? How audacious!

Delete!

After a few seconds, however, she clicked on the recycle bin and restored the e-mail. She began typing.

Princess Iris: "1 million RMB per company."

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

Chapter 22: Pay up First

Her plan to live the life of freedom that she always wanted needed a lot of resources. It wouldn't hurt to earn extra cash by doing some freelance work.

Besides, Jin Liwei was filthy rich. A million was just pocket change for someone like him.

Ding!

Jin Liwei: "Deal."

Oh? He agreed quickly. Fine, then. She switched to her new, more secure e-mail account and typed.

Long Xiulan: "This e-mail address is more secure. Pay up first."

She sent him her bank account information.

She moved to another computer and worked on creating a new, personalized music software which would make it easier for her to compose music.

After a couple of minutes, her phone received a message. It was from the bank informing her that her account received a 5 million RMB deposit.

She raised an eyebrow. The man acted fast. She might as well work since he already paid her.

Long Xiulan: "I'll send the information about the companies within 3 days."

Jin Liwei: "OK. But if 3 days pass and you have nothing or what you send me is useless, I want a full refund plus interest. 10 million RMB."

Thief!

Long Xiulan: "Fine. Don't bother me in the meantime."

Jin Liwei: "I'll be waiting, Long Xiulan."

Arrogant bastard.

She went to work immediately by turning on all of the computers in the room. With all of them working at the same time, it was an impressive sight. In truth, she only needed a night to gather all information about the five companies, from what was made public to the most classified ones.