Chapter 10

DISCLAIMER: HINDI SA AKIN ANG CAN'T BUY ME LOVE!!!

___________________________________________

CHAPTER 10!!

While Jayson and Ling drived, they heard a 'Bling', Jayson looked at his phone saw the text of Kap. "Ling." Jayson giving the phone to Ling in disbelief. "What, they are there?" Ling in disbelief too. "Yes. And they freaking dare to point a gun to them." Jayson mad, that someone dared to threatend his family's life. "We're here." Jayson and Ling gets out of the car fast for a different reasons now. For Jayson to talk to Charleston and Ling to talk to her father. While Ling and Jayson is on the door, they bumped into Cindy Tiu. "Jayson! How are you?" Cindy with a fake smile. "Aunty, where is Charleston?" Jayson fury on his face. "He's not here, why? Did he do something?" Cindy asked worried that Charleston did something bad. "No." Jayson looked at Ling. "Where is Papa?" Ling asked Cindy. "He's busy" Cindy said. "I need to talk to him." Ling with urgency. "I said he's busy." Cindy said. "Maraming problema ang papa mo ngayon." Cindy added. "Why? What's happening?" Ling and Jayson asked. "Seriously? Are you that detached from the family, to not have know what's happening?" Cindy looking at Ling. "What's happening auntie?" Ling asked. "Unbelievable." Cindy scoffs. "Caroline." Wilson called Ling. "Where have you been?" Ling did not let Wilson finished. "Papa we need to talk." Ling intervened Wilson. "Kung kababawan lang yan itigil mo na." Cindy said. (If it's just nonsense, please stop.) "It's not kababawan, I'm pretty sure you know what Ling is going to say, AUNTIE." Jayson glaring at Cindy. "It's about Irene uncle." Jayson helping Ling.

While Ling is explaining about the kidnapping. Jayson texted Bingo to go where they are, that he is needed. After Ling explained everything and Ling fixed her clothes. She saw that Jayson, Stephen (friend of Ling, who has a crush on her.) And her father talking, she feels some tension between Jayson and Stephen so she asked. "Do you two know each other?" "Yes." "Yes." Both answered at the same time. "How?" Wilson asked curious how the two rich kids met. "Well i met him a three months ago while i was handling a case about him, BEATING UP 10 innocent people." Stephen answered. "Those 'innocent' people are part of a gang and ARE blackmailing my friend's family." Jayson hising at Stephen. "10 people? How did that happend? And does your father know about it?" Wilson asked serious. "Uh yes." Jayson lied. "We're gonna talk about this later." Wilson said looking at the two boys. "Anyways pa, we need to go. Baka nandun na si Irene." Ling said. (Irene might be there.) "No! You're not leaving this house!" Wilson said strictly. "Pagkatapos kong malaman na, nakidnapped ka? Sa tingin mo papayag akong palabasin ka? Baka mapahamak ka nanaman!" Wilson added. (After i know that you get kidnapped? You think i would let you go out? You might get in trouble again.) "Uncle I won't let that happened don't worry." Jayson said to Wilson. "Caroline!" Wilson said. "Papa you have to understand. Ako lang kakausap sa friends ni Irene." Ling said. (I'm the only one that can talk to Irene's friend.) "Beside if Irene might panic if she sees me with cops." Ling added. "And we don't need a bodyguard." Jayson looking at Stephen. "What are you looking at?" Stephen asked. "Nothing just saying that we don't need anyone with us." Jayson answered. "Uncle you know i can protect Irene alone." Jayson added. "I know but she's still my daughter Jay." Wilson said to Jayson. "And your parents might get worried to you." Wilson added. "My mom might get worried, but they know i can handle my self uncle." Jayson ruffled Ling's hair like a little sister. "You can call them. I'm pretty sure they want me here anyway. You are a close friend of ours uncle." Jayson added. After that Jayson and Ling left the house, Stephen tried to follow them but Wilson stopped him.

Jayson and Ling gets in the car and Jayson called Charleston. "Hello." Charleston said. "I need you to handle something for me. Find out who's behind Caroline's kidnapping." Jayson said. "Caroline got kidnapped?" Charleston shocked. "Yes now find out who it is so i can fu*king kill them." Jayson angry. "Y-yeah sure." Charleston said. Jayson hang up and Ling asked who did he called. "Your brother." Jayson said. "You know my brother?" Ling asked. "Yes, yes i do." Jayson answered. "Anyway what's the plan on your sister." Jayson changing the topic. "We find her out her location fisrt then we worry about that." Ling said.

While Jayson and Ling is finding Irene's location. Irene is with the boss of kidnappers. Thinking that she is going to meet an agent to talk into the abandoned building she's standing. "Where is she?" Irene groaned after getting upstairs. "We wait" Felix the boss behind the kidnapping said. "Talaga dito??" Irene asked in disgust. (Here?)

(Transition...)

Jayson and Ling stopped the car to wait for Bingo. After a few minutes Bingo arrived, awkwardly. "What take you so long?" Jayson asked. "Eh etong motor nasisisira ehh." Bingo answered. (This motor keep stopping in the road.) "Anyways let get inside." Ling said to Jayson and Bingo. Three of them get inside of the cafe store and sat down.

"Bingo, Irene don't have a phone. I'm worried that you might be right." Ling said. "Right about what??" Jayson asked. "That Irene might be innocent." Ling answered. "What the hell, am i the only one who don't know anything??" Jayson asked incredulous. Irene's best friend arrived and Jayson waved his arm around. "Hello." Irene's best friend said. She sat down and said. "You know, nakwekwento ka sakin ni Irene, pero mostly negative." Irene's best friend smiling fakely at Ling. (Irene has told me about you. But mostly negative.) "If close kayo baka alam mo rin kung bakit?" Ling said fakely too. (If you two are really that close you probably know why.) "Of course! We're basically besties. Like this close. I'm the closest to her and i'm the one who defends her, from those people who stab her back." Irene's best friend crossing her fingers. "Um anyway, do you know kung ano pinag kakabalahan ni Irene lately?" Ling asked Irene. (Do you know what Irene has been up to lately?) "May problems ba siya? Does she need money?" Ling added. (Does she have problems?) "A lot. Like, a lot." Irene's best friend answered. "Why is that? She's a Tiu." Jayson said. "Na maxed out nya credit cards nya." Irene's best friend said.(She maxed out her credit card.) "And her mom is trying to teach her a lesson or something. I don't know, ayaw nyang bayaran unless ayusin nya yung trabaho nya sa Golden Lotus." She added. (Auntie Cindy doesn't want to pay. Unless Irene takes her job seriously at Golden Lotus.) "And she needs cash para sa balak nyang gawin." Irene's best friend said. (Apart from that, Irene need cash for her plans.) "What plans?" Ling asked. "Basta ah wait lang, pinopigilan ko siya ah. I'm not involved in this. Wag mo akong idadamay." Irene's best friend. (For the record, i tried to stop her,okay? I'm not involved in this. Don't get me in trouble.) "Ano nga." Bingo intervened losing his patience.(Spit it out.) "This js her deepest, darkest secret." Irene's best friend started. "Look i tried to warn her sabi ko, this is how you end up in jail. But she's so stubborn. You know, Irene-" She can't finished her sentence because Bingo shouted. (Look i tried to warn her i said, this how you end up in jail, but she's so stubborn, you know Irene-) "Utang na loob!" Losing his patience already. (For Jesus Christ sake!)Ling stopped Bingo from saying anything while Jayson is looking at somewhere else. "Kara. Ano nga yun." Ling losing her patience too. (What is it?)

Transition...

We see the group going somewhere inside of a room. "What's this?" Jayson asked. "This is Irene's dream!" Kara said. "What dream?" Ling asked. "Owning a bar." Kara answered. "I don't get it. Owning a bar is a legitimate business. Bakit kailangan nyang itago to?" Jayson said. "I don't know she's Irene, everything's kind of crazy." Kara said. "Wait. Eto" Kara showing her phone to the three. (Wait, watch this.) They saw that Irene screaming happily because she is one step ahead of her dream. 'So cute.' Jayson thought smiling at the video. After they watched the video Bingo said. "Ahh kaya naman pala kailangan nya ng pera." (That's why she needed the money.) "Well i never knew Irene has a side like that." Ling said. "Suprisingly crazy, right?" Kara said. "She wants to own this bar, so she can sing to her heart's content!" Kara added. "Bakit, may masama ba sa pagiging singer?" Bingo asked. (Why keep  it a secret? Is it so bad being a singer?) "Gusto kasi nila papa na maging part kami ng GLC." Ling said. (Papa wants all of us to be part of GLC.) "Well i don't see nothing bad there." Jayson said. "Yeah i know but what if iba yung gusto nya?" Ling said back to Jayson. (Yeah i know but what if we have a different dreams.) "Like Irene." Ling added. "It's just sad that she had to hide her dreams from us." Ling sad for her sister. "Pero alam mo akala ko talaga tumador lang kapatid mo." Bingo said. (But you know i thought all your sister knew was how to get wasted.) Jayson just looked at him. "Excuse me can i help you guys?" A wonan asked them.