"Speaking of which why is Haruhi pretending to be a guy? I'm not judging I'm just interested."

Taking her note and folding it into a little paper plane she sends it over to him. He gets excited at this jumping up a bit and gently catching it in the air. She watches as his face morphs while he reads the note.
He looks as though he's going through a hurricane of emotions.
Grabbing his pencil he begins to furiously write. After a minute or so he gives a note explaining about how a month ago Haruhi came, he also explains her situation, stating: "I'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I trust you because you're in the club, promise you won't tell anyone out of the club????!!!".
Having received the note the girl is shocked about the revelation, but mainly the fact that Haruhi's in the same situation she's in.
Suddenly she gets a strong urge to protect Haruhi no matter what. Turning to Tamaki she holds her pinky out to him.

"I promise!" She whisper yells to him. Her determination shining in her (e/c) eyes.

The blond returns the gesture and they both nod in agreement. And just for a moment they matched energy's. You could almost see the fire in their eyes. Determined and chaotic.

The bell rings and y/n finds a spot in music room two where she can charge her phone. She sits down In the corner, texting her friends to kill some time.

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). YALLL

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). YALLLLKKKKKMRKRJRJRJ

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). @everyone. BRUH YALL AINT GON BELIEVE THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED TO ME🤭

(M0MMY?<3). ???????

(Ghost_of_douche808). Tf ???? Wat?

Y/n explains what happened to her yesterday. Her friends start blowing up with questions in response. Questions and random comments from the group flood her phone. She laughs a bit and starts reading their message's when suddenly she gets an incoming call.

🤠⭐️Mana👀, the name of the caller reads. She accepts the call.

"Girrlllllll" a somewhat deep voice says from the other end of the line.

"You waited this long to tell me this?!" The voice hisses through the phone.

"You so lucky you're half way across the ocean right now! What if they had hurt you huh?!"

The boy continues to scold her, cursing up a storm. And she lets him, she knows she should've told him sooner but with how busy she's been, she forgot.
She gives him a small apology and he tells her that it's  fine and that he's just worried about her. They continue chatting for bit and then end call.
The "chatting" being her reassuring him that she's fine and that the group chat doesn't need to come fight the hosts.
Not that they could anyway, ones in Hawaii, two are in America, and the twins are- actually in Japan. She had forgotten about the twins being in Japan. But It's not like they could anyway, they wouldn't be able to make it past that demon lord Kyoya.

The rest of the day goes by fast and Y/N hurry's to the club room to prepare it for the club activities. Once everything's been set up she goes into the second music room to find a change of clothes and a note.

"Change into this! It's for when you play waiter. Our mom designed it, isn't it nice!?" The note being signed by the twins who drew a couple of stars and cats on the bottom corner of the note.

Beneath the note lay a neatly folded pile of clothes, taking it she goes into the side room and begins to change.

I put on the clothes consisting of a white button up shirt, black necktie, black vest, and black pants.

Oohhhh this is nice. I actually look pretty damn good, snazzy too!