"Oh trust me I'm gonna resolve it... what is the history with him and Storm?.."

"I don't know for sure but dad found her in LA disoriented and it was down to him.. she kept saying that it was the Devil.. and then it came to light that she was talking about him."

"I'll find her...

"I take it you and him have some kind of beef, by what I could hear?" She said as he helped patch up Venice,

"oh yeah, he has been on my shit list for years and he knows it... He has just doubled the pain for putting hands on you... no one touches you, I will rip his fucking arms off!.."

"Why do you have beef with him?.." she asked.

"It's over business and also.... My daughter...

"Oh." She said, the less said about his daughter after everything that had happened with her father the better.

"I wanna go and find him now okay... I'm gonna break his fucking neck ..."

"I don't doubt that for a second... the Angel and the Devil huh!." She said to him.

Angel sniggered. "He used to think that meant something to me... he was so wrong!." He kissed her lips and left, calling a few of his men on his cell to meet him.

————

"Get in there!...

"Look, I just want to go home...

"Fuck you Storm... we were home, you are my girl.. do you think it's okay to just up and fucking leave me... where is my son?..."

"He's not yours

"He's not yours...

"You know he is!." Devin smiled. " You can pretend all you like that Sully is that baby's father... but we were fucking in London... those lavish parties I took you to... the amount of my cocaine you put up yo fucking nose!... you were all over my dick every fucking night behind his back... You know that baby is my baby..."

"... what do you want from me?.."

"For you to face the truth... that you're mine... and yo sister is pretty fine too.. I would love me some sister wives..."

"Fuck you Devin okay,... don't you touch her!.." Storm snapped, she reached up to slap him.

He grabbed her wrist. "Don't you ever raise yo fucking hand to me, you don't have it in you to fuck with me...." He grabbed her face and kissed her. "Make yo self fucking comfortable cos you ain't going anywhere!."

Storm sighed and closed her eyes, her demon was back and she was terrified she would fall off again and she never had her meds on her. She was out of her depth after being so close to an episode that had just occurred in LA.

—————

Arlen heard the door knocking, he opened it. He saw Dakota looking at him.
"I umm... I just came to collect the rest of the things..."

He opened up fully and let her inside. "You good?."

"Do you care?." She said and shrugged.

"Of course I care...

"Well you don't show it

"Well you don't show it... You said some fucking hurtful things to me the other day... I told you from the very beginning, if the age thing was an issue you should've just nipped it in the bud there and then... did you ever feel anything for me?.."

"I guess I was on the rebound... I'm sorry.."

"Do you know what you're a fucking asshole Arlen!." She said with tears in her eyes as she went to get the rest of her stuff.

Arlen followed her up the stairs. He slammed the bedroom door shut and turned the key in the lock, she stopped what she was doing and looked at him, her eyes wide with fear as he walked towards her and said no words. "Arlen... ARLEN!.." she screamed.

————-

".... So we have intel that he is in Canada on some kinda shipment deal that will bring connections from the UK to Canada.. you know his reach is global..."

Angel sighed. "I need him tracked, everything that he does, every fucking move that he makes. I need to know if he even breathes wrong..."
The boys nodded.
"my aim is to catch him when he least expects it... He is a slippery motherfucker, and if he knows I'm coming, he would plan something... I do not want to give him a chance, so this shit stays between us, no one else can know and we plan the attack when he will least expect it.."

Angel's cell rang, he picked up. "Josh...

"Sup man

"Sup man... I need you to come and look at this merchandise.. I think you're gonna like what you see..."

"Aite, I'll meet you at the dock... it better be good cos I've got buyers snapping at my heels for these arms!.."

"Yeah you're gonna like it...."

Angel ended the call. "Watch his every fucking move like I said... I need to head off and do some business, but I wanna know everything and I mean everything...."
He got out of that car and headed to the car behind, jumping in and spinning off towards the docks....