11. Dinner pt1

"... here he is the main man!.." Josh said dapping Angel as he walked over to him from his car.

"Yo sales pitch is weak Fraser!..." he laughed. "What kinda deal you got?.."

"First off, this is dad's shit

"First off, this is dad's shit... so if you and him still got some bullshit hanging over you, and you don't wanna deal with his stuff I'm giving you the heads up now.." Josh said.

"Naw... me and yo dad are cool right now.. let me see this merchandise..."
Josh led him to a container hidden in the basement of a warehouse. Angel nodded at all of Keegan's soldiers that were dotted around securing the place.
"Where is he?"

"He's with mom... they've had quite a bit going on right now...

"I can't believe she is pregnant again... you think that would be the last thing on their minds right now.."

"Have you met my mom and dad?." Josh laughed. "Like a couple of rampant bunnies....."
Angel smirked.

Josh opened a container locked with deadbolts and timers. He and Angel went inside. Josh opened the crates and Angel leaned in and took the weapons one by one holding them up, trying them for size. He nodded. "This is some good shit.."

"3D printed.. no serials, nothing...non traceable.."

"Where the fuck does Keegan come up with this shit.." Angel shook his head. "You can't help but admire his business head and how far ahead of the game he is sometimes.."

"Isn't that what drew you to work with him in the first place." Josh said.

Angel raised his eyebrows. "I miss the old relationship we had.. now it's just a mutual business benefit.. but I always admired him... never tell him that.."

Josh laughed. "Well, can we count you in!."

Angel rubbed his chin. "Yeah... I'll take them all... I'll settle up with Keegan..." he said.

—————

Dakota ran for the bedroom door, Arlen grabbed her and threw her on the floor. "Where are you going?... you gonna run off and tell everyone?..."
She shook her head, she was frantic and backed herself up against the door.
"Good, cos you know you got what you wanted..."

She was too stunned to cry. She just stared with her eyes wide. "Can I go... please... I won't tell anyone..."

He sighed. "I don't believe you Dakota... what did I say to you... HUH!..." he shook his head as he sat on the bed with the key to the bedroom door in his hand. "We had a discussion about a year ago... WHAT DID I SAY!.."

"I don't know... I... I can't remember..." she said confused and trying to keep things calm.

"You women... you think you can fuck with a man... especially a good man...lying, CHEATING ASS...BITCHES...
He rushed over to her and grabbed her hair, he dragged her to the en-suite.