Two to Tango Bonus

Start from the beginning

  Y/n : I learned since I was in elementary school until before I left for Korea. So maybe around 15 years.

Y/n learned ballet the longest here•

  Others : Ohhh~~

  Y/m/3 : Can we expect something?

She asked and everyone looked at you.

  Y/n : Please lower your expectations.

•???•

Some laughed.

  Y/m/4 : Didn't you mean higher your expectations?

  Sunoo : Right?

Y/n shook her head.

  Y/n : Please don't expect much. I haven't trained for quite a long time.

•We're sure you'll do well•

  PD : We invited two instructors to teach you. Please come in.

They all clapped and bowed to greet them.

Instructor 1 : Ballerina of 30 years, former principal dancer of Korea National Ballet

Instructor 2 : Ballerino of 25 years, former principal dancer of Korea National Ballet•

  Instructor 1 : I have heard that there are some of you have already learned ballet before. So the three of you should be in front when you do the exercises.

•The three aces could only smile awkwardly•

  Instructor 2 : Should we get started?

  Everyone : Nae.

  Instructor 1 : Before we start, let's do a little warm up and stretching first. So please spread apart.

The instructors taught simple terms like pointe and flex, which everyone probably knew because they're dancers.
When they did some stretches, well let's just say that there quite a few who struggled, even screamed from the pain. While others like Y/n, Sunoo, Jungwon and a few Y/g members were calm.

  Sunghoon : Waaa~ It's been so long since I stretched like this.

  Jake : It hurts.

  Instructors : Now that we've stretched, let's do some exercises on the barre. Can we have Y/n, Niki, and Sunghoon stand at the front so the others can see.

The three went to the front and did a couple of exercises.

  Instructors : Now let's put our leg up on the barre and do some deeper stretching.

Ok, even though you were able to do it, you still struggled. Your body was still trying to get used to ballet again. You expected this, but still felt a little sad about how much your body changed in only a couple of years. Once you were done with barre, you couldn't help but sit down.

  Y/n : Oh my god. Is it always this tiring?

Sunghoon and Niki who was closer to you replied.

  Sunghoon : I know right.

  Niki : My body will be so sore tomorrow.

  Instructors : Let's move on to centre.