Intercontinental Missiles and Antarctica

Beginne am Anfang

2045年,M国发动战争。冲突不断升级,最终演变成一场生死攸关的核战争!

整个地球都被核爆炸的废墟所覆盖,人类已经走到了终点!南极氢弹是人类的不甘与愤怒的最后一声怒吼!不幸的是,这只是人类无力的愤怒。

最终,人类灭亡在自己手中,被一种不起眼的病毒毁灭!

...

银白色的光芒充满了周围。何志勇的意识出现在一片由银白色光芒组成的神秘空间中。揉了揉眼睛,眼前突然出现了一个透明的屏幕。

"这是哪里?"

何志勇有些困惑的看着眼前的一切,尤其是那透明的屏幕上,显示着几棵树状的结构,显得异常的显眼。

他的面前,浮现出了一块透明的屏幕。他下意识地将目光集中在屏幕上第一棵树状结构的底部。

【能源:核裂变技术】

底部出现一行文字。就像游戏中的科技树一样,这行文本周围有一个框架。何志勇呆呆地看着昏暗的黑框。

随着他注意力的增强,原本黑色的框架突然爆发出绚丽的银白色光芒,一道线条浮现出来,不断向上蔓延。

目光顺着这条线移动。

【能源:受控核聚变】

在何志勇的意识集中下,这个黑色的框架也猛然爆发出耀眼的光芒。无数的文字、符号、图表涌入他的脑海。

整个过程让何志勇完全摸不着头脑,根本没有搞清楚情况。

海量的知识不断涌入他的脑海,让他失去了知觉!

...

"何志勇,何志勇!"

"教授叫你!何志勇!"

迷迷糊糊间,身边传来熟悉又陌生的低沉声音,呼唤着他的名字。渐渐地,他的视力恢复了,注意力也集中了。

何志勇半闭着眼睛,睁开的时候却感觉很不舒服。

适应了强烈的光线后,他定住了目光。

讲台上,一位长老眉头紧锁,不断寻找着什么。

As the elder turned his head, facing him, He Zhiyong finally saw his face. The face was clear, and He Zhiyong was startled. This is... Professor Hao? Didn't he pass away five years ago?

"He Zhiyong! This is Professor Hao's pathology class. Are you trying to get yourself killed? Hurry up! The professor wants you to answer the question!"

He Zhiyong's roommate sounded a bit anxious. This was Professor Hao Yuan, the strictest professor at Huake University of Science and Technology! How dare he!

"Let me ask one last time, is He Zhiyong present? Answer this question!"

There was some anger in Professor Hao Yuan's voice.

In his roommate's tug, He Zhiyong, looking dazed, stood up and glanced around.

The arrangement of this classroom, he was so familiar with it! This is... his university classroom?!

"You are He Zhiyong!"

After shouting for so long without any response, Hao Yuan finally saw someone standing up, and his voice suddenly increased several times.

The sudden shout startled He Zhiyong. He quickly took out his phone from his pocket and illuminated the screen with his thumb. September 20, 2020!

...Reborn again?!

In an instant, countless complex emotions flashed through He Zhiyong's mind. Pain, sorrow, and a glimmer of rekindled hope!

This was ten years before the emergence of the Withering Virus. The current Antarctic ice sheet had not released the buried demon! Everything could still be changed!

In his previous life, he could only struggle to research the Withering Disease in the research institute. As the most advanced biological research institute, their Antarctic research institute had already made crucial progress.

In this life, he had to find a way to prevent the appearance of the Withering Disease! But... how should he do it?

"He Zhiyong? Did you hear my question!"

Professor Hao Yuan on the podium turned red with anger, pointing at He Zhiyong whose fingers were trembling.

This was contempt for him! After teaching at Huake University of Science and Technology for many years, this was the first time he encountered such a student! How dared he openly defy him!

He Zhiyong finally came to his senses. After understanding the current situation, he looked up at Professor Hao Yuan on the podium and the blackboard behind him. His eyes suddenly flickered. Since he had returned to this summer twenty-five years ago, perhaps... this was a chance for humanity!

Next moment, the memories that had been hidden in his mind began to appear continuously. Chemical reaction formulas and texts emerged one by one. Professor Hao Yuan's topic on the blackboard, He Zhiyong instantly found a solution!

So, with a slight curl of his lips, he moved away from his seat.