07

hermione often finds herself in very odd situations. trolls in the bathroom when her younger feelings got hurt hearing what ron said about her. dark arts teachers corrupted by the dark lord. playing giant chess while facing a 3 headed dog named fluffy. being fucking petrified.

and now standing here opening a door to a raging draco malfoy.

"now granger!" he yells from the other side and she rolls her eyes opening it so he doesn't get them in trouble from his obnoxious screaming.

"it's my dorm malfoy you can't demand me to do shit" she says opening up and seeing his standing there with a swollen black eye, her eyes widened, "what the hell happened to you?" she asks and goes to reach up to heal his eye and he grabs her wrist squeezing tightly.

"you! you fucking happened to me! you show up to MY house party and cause a fucking scene. making out with MY friend. storming off making ME get punched in the fucking eye" he says squeezing tighter and she hisses at the burning pain around her wrist.

"i didn't make you do shit malfoy grow up!" she yells back at him and he grips her even tighter, "you're hurting me let go!" she yelps pulling her wrist and he finally releases her.

he runs his fingers through his hair and slams the door shut trapping them in her small dorm. before she was relieved ron and harry weren't here, now not so much.

"you come to my fucking party.." he says shaking his head, "looking like that. making me watch you dance on my friend. kiss my friend. while i sit back and watch, when i'm the one who knows what you feel like. what you taste like.. what you look like when you cum.." he says walking over to her and she takes two steps back until the backs of her knees hit her bed and she falls back, sitting on her bed now.

"making me have to get myself off in the showers because i can't stop hearing those pretty little noises you make and instead, you run off kissing my friend." he says and she rolls her eyes at him because honestly? what the fuck is this kids problem.

"oh merlin's grow up malfoy seriously. you got me off a couple times and then you blew a casket because i didn't want to fuck you. so you don't talk to me for 2 weeks and won't even look in my direction so i let theo kiss me and now .. now i have your attention" she says and he looks at her with a look of she's not sure whether he's going to hex her or kiss her.

"fuck you granger" he hisses through his teeth and she leans forward, "gladly. but not by you, maybe i'll go see if nott is back in his dorm" she says pushing off the bed and walking towards the door when hands are grabbing at her and pushing her into the door.

"is that what you want huh? want my best friend to fuck you?" he asks and she wants to say no! she's not going to do that instead she says, "anyone but you malfoy" and now that does it.

his hand reaches up and wraps around her throat and makes her look up to him, "he would never make you feel the way i do" he says just above a whisper, "just like i know pansy and astoria and any other witch in this place could never make me feel the way you did.." he tells her, "because trust me granger i've tried, i've tried to chase the high i get from you and i can't.." he shakes his head. his thumb comes up and traces her bottom lip and pulls slightly.

"i don't care about the sex granger.." he mumbles and she just listens to him unsure of where exactly this is going, "just wanna watch your face when you finish on my fingers or tongue over and over and over again" he says and she grabs at his neck pulling him to her lips and he moans into her mouth.

and she gasps, like she's breathing again for the first time in 2 weeks. his hands are all over her and she loves is, basks in it. loves the way he's rough with her and pays attention to every detail.