The two growls at each other.

Velma: Enough, you two. Continue, sheriff.

Sheriff Stone: As I was trying to say They took me to their saucer and put a chip in my nasal cavity so they could track me and steal my memories and make me do awful things.

Y/N: What kinds of awful things?

Sheriff Stone: Awful things! Awful!

He cries on the table.

Shaggy: Like, all right. All right. We get it.

Scooby: Awful things.

Velma: Have you told anyone else about this, like maybe a licensed psychiatric professional?

Sheriff Stone: Ooh, you don't believe me? Well, take a look at this.

He holds up a picture on his phone.

Daphne: You were abducted by a teeth-whitening kiosk?

Sheriff Stone: What? Oh, that little, gray beast, he was right there! They're so crafty. I need your help! I'm obviously desperate, which I why I came to five child detectives and their talking dog for help.

The group then arrive at Crystal Cove Mall.

Sheriff Stone: Now, we must be vigilant. They're very advanced.

The gang then sees a break-in in one of the stores.

Fred: Hang on, gang. Check out that store.

Velma: Sheriff, this might be a good time for you to do some sheriffing.

Sheriff Stone walks over them.

Sheriff Stone: Hello, not-real law enforcements. I'm Sheriff Bronson Stone.

Sheriff: This is a minor theft, sheriff, some high-tech GPS thingamajigger. We're gonna check out the security footage if you want to tag along.

They all go to the Security Room and see a silhouette entering the view of the camera.

Sheriff Stone: Ooh! It's a gray. Hide me.

Daphne: I don't know, sheriff. It kind of looks like a kid in a sweatshirt.

Scooby: There's another one.

Another one appears.

Sheriff Stone: Holy battle beyond the stars, it's a Nordic alien!

Velma: Or a woman holding a newspaper in front of her face.

Sheriff Stone: Don't be fooled by their Nordic good looks and peaceful demeanors, girlie.

Shaggy: Then, like, what's that?

They see a person at the edge of the camera.

Sheriff Stone: A lutoid, shape shifters from Alpha Draconis. We're being invaded from all sides!

Night came and the gang was driving past a cornfield.

Sheriff Stone: While some call the Nordic aliens our space brothers, the less nitwitted among us, by which I mean me, know why they're really here, and that is to conquer and enslave us.

Fred: Is that why the lizard aliens came here, too?

Sheriff Stone: No. The reptoids are already here living in the middle of our planet in a sanctuary called hollow Earth.

Shaggy: Huh?

Y/N rolls his eyes.

Y/N: Oh, for the love of-