My truth

"Ya know... that guy riffle" i say.

"What about him?" John Dory says with a little anger in his voice.

"Well... i do owe a lot to him and his family." i don't like to talk about it but he deserves to hear it after what he told me.

"Why would you owe that creep anything?" he said confused.

"Well, when i was a kid, maybe 7 or 8? i was taken from my home and left here. Alone. But then Rhonda found me. We were always searching for other trolls, so that i could find help. But like what? five years later?... Riffle found me. He was only one or two years older than me and MANNN was he HOT!" 

John Dory looks at me with an unpleasant face and groans.

"Hehe... sorry... i mean it's not like he is anymore! i-i just ummm..."

John Dory sighs and looks away.

I continue to yap about how Riffle isn't hot n stuff.

"B-but like i mean y-your hot to! and uummm... Shit uhhh i mean not in a weird way like well yes, your attractive and like cool and a total babe but... Just act like i didnt say anything hehehahaaa....😬"

he looks at me and then looks away. his face burning hot and all red. 

Mine the same.

"So ummm... Anywayyy... He brought me and Rhonda to his home and took care of us for a while. And wellll... Thats when we started to ummm Have a thing for each other."

"Well why does he touch you like that? why does he suddenly hate you?" John Dory asked.

I shiver at the thought of his touch. 

"He's a fucking creep. Thats why. He had never loved me. It was all a part of his stupid parents fuck ass scheme. They wanted us to marry so that-"

Should i tell him? it might make him feel different about me.

Well the truth is that... im not exactly a broke bitch. I have a lot of family wealth because of my last name. l/n. Im not lost royalty or anything. i just have rich ancestors. 

"So that what?" JD asks.

"Umm... So that..."

I shouldn't lie to him. he didn't lie to me.

"Okay im gonna tell you something and you better not freak out, okay?"

"Umm okay?"

Well, her goes nothing...

"I'm a l/n. The wanted us to marry so that they could steal my wealth."

He looks at me very puzzled.

"You don't know my family?" I say kinda surprised.

he shakes his head.

"oh... well... this is awkward."