What happened?

JDs POV:

After I asked her about herself, she became silent. Guess she doesn't like talking about it.

 "Hey, you good?" i say. and then i see tears flooding her soft almond eyes. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. "IM SO SORRY! I-I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A TOUCHY SUBJECT!!" she finally gets her head out of the clouds and starts to reinsure me. "Oh fuck, no no no! I should be the one who's sorry! I didn't mean to space out like that! it's my Falt not yours!" she places her gentle hand on my shoulder.  i was trying to be nice but, as always, i screwed everything up. 

                                                                 Y/Ns POV:

after that whole freak-out, we went and got some food at my favorite place, "The Bistro Boulevard."  

y/n- "Okay, before we walk in, your gonna need a new fit."

JD- "Why?... It's not bad!"

y/n- "I didn't say that! but you're DEFENETLY gonna be laughed at for it around these parts."

i give him a pair of jeans that i never wore just because they were WAY to big. But they fit like a glove on him! I also gave him a black Lether jacket.

y/n-" Hey! you don't look half bad if I do say so myself~"

JD-"True, I like your style y/n~"

we both start to blush and head to the restaurant. 

                                         JDs POV:

As we walk in, a strange guy walks up to y/n. "Hey sweet cheeks~" he says putting his arm on her shoulder. "Ugh, what are you doing here Riffle." she says brushing his hand off of her. "I mean *Hiccup* w-what am I not doin *hiccup* here?". He's clearly drunk and she's clearly unconfutable. "Anyway, who's this *hiccup* Guy?" he says shoving his finger up in my face. " Now I know he ant *hiccup* your boyfriend that's *hiccup* for sure!" All I want to do right now is pin him to the ground and punch his stupid fac- "A-ACTUALLY HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!" 

wut.

Y/Ns POV:

WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?! I can feel my cheeks getting red and hot! but I have no time to explain to him who " Riffel" is. "Oh yeah?  YOUR boyfriend? I'm callin bullshit!" he pushes me back and he looks like he's angry. I'm fucked dude-

JD:"I AM her boyfriend! need me to spell it out for your slow ass?"  

he says grabbing him by his shirt. JD is way bigger than Riffle, so he steps back. "I'm sorry big fella, no need for violence haha!" wow what a guy. I thought while staring at him with a dreamy look on my face. 

JD-" Let's get out of here babe."

HEHEHE!!! what have i started? he grabs me by my waist and walks out as I look behind me and flip riffle of. When i turn back to look at JD tho, his face is BRIGHT red! and he's sweating like crazy! i wrap my arms around his shoulder on the opposite side and whisper in his ear,

"Sorry not sorry!". It made him blush even more! 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!