Chapter 11: The Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Sanji-kun," I whispered at Sanji's ear "that seems kinda expensive"

"Anything for you Nami-swaaan" I noticed Luffy's jaw clenching as he looked away from us. "Don't worry." He said now seriously while attempting to light a cigarette, the strong wind standing in his way "I know my ways here" I smiled.

I watched as Luffy contemplated something in his head. He run up next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I felt my heart's pace speeding and I looked at him. His gaze was on the opposite direction of mine but I could get a look at his blushing cheeks and ears. Despite that, his expression seemed kinda annoyed. From this close, I could smell his cologne. It's scent was earthy and woody. His body radiating with comforting heat sealing me from the strong sea breeze.

We made our way inside and as we sat down at a big table with a silky tablecloth and expensive crystal candlesticks, a nice girl named Reiju said that she would be the waitress for us tonight.

I was sitting next to Robin and Luffy when I felt a light tap on my right side. "What was that?" Robin whispered and I blushed.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered back.

"Oh come on, Nami. Is there a reason behind our captain's sudden behaviour change?" She said while smiling. "He doesn't hug anybody that easily. Not even Hancock" My heart started to race again. I knew I had to find a way to change the subject.

"Oh, okay. Say Robin, what were you and Zoro doing before meeting us at the lobby?" I whispered and smiled slyly. She blushed but otherwise looked unbothered by it.

"We were having sex in a room that we secretly booked for the two of us." I blushed crazily.

"Is everything good, Nami-swan? You look flustered and red. Do you have a fever?" Sanji noticed. Luffy turned to me and put his palm on my forehead checking my temperature. I blushed even harder. I wanted to get up and leave the table to get my heart to calm again. Sex and Luffy mentioned in such a short period of time was just too much. I could hear Robin's elegant laughter as she looked at the chaos.

"She's all good." She exclaimed. "Wanna go to the restroom with me?" She whispered and I nodded rapidly.

We walked inside a huge restroom with navy blue and golden accents. It was like a castle. Robin applied some lipstick and I just looked at my mirror reflection.

"So... You guys really had s-sex?" I asked nervously.

"No." She said smiling.

"What? But you said you two-"

"I was just teasing you" she laughed a little before looking at me. I was confused. "Though, we are kinda together." She said, now her voice tone turning more serious. "We talked a bit and he said he wanted to try a relationship with me and you know that I liked him as well. So, after chatting for a bit, he officially asked me out before kissing me. That's right before we entered the lobby." I was speechless. I didn't know Zoro that long but I couldn't imagine him doing that.

"You're saying the truth right?" She paused from applying lip gloss, looked at me in the eye and nodded. "Then you two..."

"Yes. We are officially together. We agreed that we would inform the people closest to us first before announcing it to the group."

"Am I... I mean... Do you think of me as the closest person to you... even if you don't know me that long?"

"Yes." She said smiling genuinely. "We're the only girls in the group and despite how it looks, I'm gonna need you.

"I'm here to support you, Robin!" I exclaimed happily. "So, who's Zoro talking to about this?"

"Luffy." I felt a knot in my throat. "I don't know what's going on between you guys, but I would support it whatever form it takes." She said grabbing my hands. I blushed.

"Yeah, there's nothing going on seriously, I don't know why he did that. It's not like I like him" my eyes widened. "I'm sorry I sound disgusting. He's me step brother, I couldn't ever like him."

"Your feelings are absolutely valid, Nami. Talk to me whenever you want to let something out of your chest. I'll be here." I smiled and blinked away tears.

"Thank you."