hells baba yaga

Y/n could be seen on his day in hell.
(Basically John wicks house in hell)
Y/n puts on his jacket and grabs his keys. He gets in his car and his dog follows him.

(Also some scenes that you moght read will be inspired frim John wick 1 and 2)

Y/n arrives at the grocery store and he starts buying some things he needed since he almost ran out.

Demon: alright that will be 12 souls.

Y/n pays and he walks back to his car and drives back home

He puts the stuff away and goes to his couch and rubs his eyes...then he gets a knock on his door.

He opens it and it's a red demon. With a hat and looks like a Italian mafia boss

???: Buongiorno, signor berathoth, come va la famiglia? (Good morning, Mr. Berathoth, how's the family?)

Y/n: va tutto bene. (everything is good. )

???: Se non le dispiace, vorrei entrare? (If you don't mind, I'd like to come in?)

Y/n: sure.

Y/n let's him inside while the sharks from outside wait

???: so how long has it been since you retired?

Y/n: about...10 years?

???: ah yes. A very long time...sorry about your son by the way...

Y/n: thank you...

Y/n's dog then approached the demon and the demon petted him

???: good dog, whats his name?

Y/n: rabison

Y/n then serves him coffee and they both sit down

???: I'm sorry but you already know I didn't come here to chat.

Y/n: don't do it...

Crimson: I need you to go back to working for me

Y/n: you know I can't do that I'm retired

Crimson: yes but you made a deal with me. All of this. It belongs to me. 

Y/n: then take it back.

Crimson: take it back? It's not that easy. If you don't do this, there will be consequences.

Y/n: don't do this...I'm not that guy anymore...I'm retired.

Crimson:...so be it...(in Italian: kill him)

Y/n then was about to look around but then he was shot at...and it was striker...with a holy weapon.

Crimson: good job striker.

Striker: should I finish him off?

Crimson:...no...let him bleed to death. He doesn't deserve A quick death. You fucking disappoint me berathoth

(Also crimson doesn't know much of him. Just that he is good at doing jobs)

They then were about to leave but his dog came to attack them, they shot the dog and the dog died.

Y/n saw that and he was broken then after.

They leave while y/n is on the ground...after they leave y/n stands up and walks to the kitchen...he then grabs a medkit under the sink and he grabs some tools and gets the holy bullet out.

Y/n then walks back to his dog...dead on the ground...y/n goes and he carries him...mourning for the dog...he then buried the dog

Crimson could be seen coming back to his home and goes to his office...