skk oneshot :3

me when you ^^^^^^^

now enjoy the oneshot, I'll be watching you from the walls :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuuya giggled, tilting his bubbling wine cup with a little candy at the bottom and humming a rock song he heard god knows where, the cup was half drained after the events of that night (treating himself to way too many drinks).

"Dazaaiiii come hereee!" He laughed, swaying slightly as he waved at Dazai from the door. When'd he get here?

Doesn't matter.

Dazai chuckled and sat down close to Chuuya, a seat between them to maintain the distance. "Odasaku said I should keep you company so you're not balls deep in trouble, but that's so boring, y'know." "Dazai, Dazai, try some of this, it's gooood!"

Chuuya was still smiling and laughing as he shoved his glass into the Dazai's face, making the latter cringe. "Ew. Château Montelena? Shorty needs better taste." "Noo it's good! I swear! Just try it!"

With a fake gag, Dazai held the cup and took a small sip. It wasn't horrible, but being the annoying shit he was, Dazai stuck out his tongue and scoffed, "Gross."

Chuuya rolled his eyes and took back the drink, happily downing it. He closed his eyes and went back to humming. "Chuuya, if you pass out, I'll leave you on the side of the road." "That's asshole-y of ya'." "I'm not nice." "Yeah."

Chuuya opened one of his eyes and made a gurgling and throaty sound, standing up and murmuring, "I'll be right back." Dazai's gaze followed him, confused. Chuuya sped walked to the intersex bathroom, covering his mouth. He stumbled into the bathroom, and Dazai being the royal ass that he was, decided to put his drink down and follow Chuuya to taunt him.

Chuuya was leaning on the wall, hiccuping and trying to wipe his vomit off the toilet seat. He looked at Dazai, squinting and then readjusting to the light behind Dazai from the bar lights. "What?" "Oh, nothing." Dazai was nonchalant, looking anywhere but the smaller man not even six feet away from him.

"You really piss me off- hiccup!- sometimes." That wasn't new to Dazai or anything. Chuuya's tone was. He sounded upset, but not in the way he usually was; more genuinely this time. "Like, is Odasaku really all that? Pretty sure ya' said that you came here because of 'im. Stop making me do things your way or- hiccup!- some shit, you don't care, bastard."

Snapping back at him out of either spite or genuine anger (he couldn't tell), Dazai growled, "You do it to yourself."

Chuuya just groaned and hunched over again, gagging. Dazai stepped into the bathroom and touched Chuuya's back lightly. Chuuya's muscles relaxed, not great for his desire not to vomit right now. The noises and scent grossed Dazai out, he tried to hold Chuuya's hair but it was too hard right now. Chuuya mumbled incoherent apologies as the stomach fluids burned his throat and mouth.

"Okay- Fuck, Chuuya, just aim for the toilet."

Chuuya growled, "I'm tryinG-" He coughed, groaning at the end of his fit.

Gross.

He leaned against the wall, chuckling and looking up at Dazai, his vision hazy. "I feel kinda great right now. I mean, you're still annoying, but man, that alcohol's great. Maybe they'll let me buy a bottle for home." He looked at his hands, tracing the folds in his gloves.

He slowly blinked, looking back up at Dazai, "Y'know, I really like you sometimes, but then sometimes ya' suck? You're a very weird mystery. And like, I can never tell when you're happy. Weirdo." "You're brutal when you're drunk." "But I'm right."

Daza sighed and leaned against the wall with Chuuya, pulling his matchbox out of his pocket and staring at it. Chuuya leaned over, wanting to see it too. The black and white person with the top hat and red at the bottom. "Oh, this your favorite bar or somethin'?" "Sure, slug."

Chuuya just nodded, looking back away. "I like you sorta right now. You're being quiet and not annoying, I guess.

"Wish you'd told me that when I was here."

"Yeah."