Nifty excitedly climbed up on Alastors shoulder to get a better look at Sir Pentious' zeppelin.

"Ooh, he's a bad boy" Nifty said before Alastor grabbed her and placed her on the ground.

"Huh, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you"

"I attacked you literally last week" Sir Pentious asked confused trying to jog his memory.

Alastor clocked his head to the side confused.

"We've done battle, like... 20 times"

"Well, you must have been really bad at this"

"Silence! Now cower!" Sir Pentious said fed up, "for when I've slain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal!"

Of course he wants recognition from the desperate threes.

"Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" Nifty asked climbing back on Alastor shoulder.

"Oh, nobody important" Alastor said.

~×~×~×~×~

~{3rd person:pov}~

"New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes. Peeping on the neighbors has never been more stylish. VoxTek. Trust us with your money" the tv announcer for the VoxTek commercial spoke before another commercial started playing.

"This week's episode of "Yeah I Fucked Your Sister So What?" Is brought to you by VoxTek. Trust us with your entertainment. VoxTek. Trust us. Trust us. Trust us. Trust us. Trust us. Trust us..."

Vox laughed maniacally, "now that's good television..." His tv screened changed to show an incoming call from Velvet.

Vox directed the call to another one of his monitors and sat down on his chair leaning his rectangular head on his hand.

"Hello there, Velvet. How are you this hellish morning?" He asked picking up his coffee cup.

"Oh, cut the shit, Vox. I need you up here now!" Velvet said pissed.

"Whatever could be the problem my dear?" Vox chuckled while fiddling with another monitor before picking up his cup again and scrolling through a news article on his phone.

"Your little boy toy is wrecking my department while I'm trying to pull together a show and-"

Velvet was interrupted by Valentino yelling: "Fucking bitch!"

"Just get your ass here. Now!" She yelled before turning her head back in the direction of the manic moth who was still wrecking her studio, "dammit Valentino!" She yelled shaking her fist at him before she hung up.

Vox sighed, "Oh god, here I go. Valentino. Just another fucking day with Val" Vox mumbled loudly while fixing his bowtie and walking towards his elevator.

"Hey, hey, hey. Fuck my life"

The elevator doors opened and Vox fixed a smile on his face.

A huge crowd of reporters's started rushing towards him saying his name to get his attention.

"Mr. Vox, question for you over here. Mr Vox"

"Mr. Vox. What are your thoughts on the new extermination deadline?" A reporter asked him.

"My dear people, we at VoxTek Enterprises have always been at the forefront of innovation. And now with this new oncoming threat, we are shifting our focus to your protection. We are pleased to announce VoxTek Angelic Security is coming soon" he said pointing at a monitor that appeared behind him.