Then he straightened his back and walked back towards the TV tapping it with his cane, "But you insisted on this: noisy picture box advertisement, so I had a little fun with it" he explained.

"Oh, fun. You had a little fun with it? Well, this is not what we want to represent us" Vaggie said getting up and standing on the couch with her arms crossed.

"When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel! Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's going to want to come to a place that a powerful Overlord like you thinks is a waste of time!" She said and threw her arms up in the air and then pointing at Alastor.

After Vaggie finished her whole speech she sat back down. When Angel realized she was finally done talking he raised his hand from his spot asking for permission to talk like you would do in school.

Angel currently laid on the couch with his head in my lap (you're just friends to be clear :3 for now anyway;)) my head resting on my hand that was on the couch's armrest and scrolling through my phone with my other hand.

"What?" Vaggie asked in a frustrated tone.

"If'n ya filmin' a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage-" Angel got up from my lap and grabbed his bottle of some cheap alcohol he found, "-of the talented celebrities you have right here?" Angel said gesturing to himself and then to me.

"Angel, you're a porn star and y/n is a...lesser know artist" Vaggie said slightly more hesitant to insult me considering we were actually pretty good friends.

"A famous porn star. I'll have the horniest sinners knockin' these walls down to get in" Angel said.

"We are not filming a porn as a commercial" Vaggie said fed up.

"Why not? Sex sells, don't it?" Angel said winking.

"I swear if you film me goin' at it with mister fancy talk-creepy voice here," Alastor moved to the spot next to the couch me and angel were both sat at.

Angel threw his legs into my lap and pointed at Alastor, "you'd be rollin' in participants willin' to stay at this tacky hotel" he said.

Alastor laughed, "Haha! Never going to happen!" He narrowed his eyes and  shook his head.

"Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but-- I really don't want to exploit you, in that way!" Charlie said to politely turn down his offer.

"Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited" Angel said as he sat up straighter and striking a pose.

"I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity-- ho-ho I got the legs" he went on as he kept repositioning himself on the couch.

"-the gag reflex, the holes..."

Charlie laughed uncomfortably before her phone started ringing.

"-the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits"

"Uhhh, hold that thought. I'll be right back!" Charlie said grabbing her phone and walking behind a wall to take her phone call.

"I could keep goin' all night, baby" Angel called out after her.

"Hey, I have a question. If freaky face over there is so powerful," Angel said gesturing towards Alastor.

"Then why can't he just make people stay here?" Angel asked.

"Oh, trust me," Alastor balled his hand into a fist and ominously said "I can!"

"Why do ya think I'm here?" Husk asked suddenly speaking up.