𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Here Cheryl was, flipping ice cream out and handing it to teens. This was her job, working at Scoops Ahoy and serving people the cold sweet food. She didn't mind the job, she only hated how awful the outfit was. The uniforms were blue, red, and white, to top it off a hat that said 'ahoy'. It was like something you would've saw on spongebob.

Mike came running in with his friends, he kept hitting the bell to get their attention "hey dingus your children are here" Robin called out for Steve. Robin was one of the employees who worked alongside Cheryl and Steve, she had short hair that was light brown,  light blue eyes and her personality was similar to Harley Quinn; Crazy and fun.

"Hey guys" Cheryl waved at everyone, her sister was also in the group. Penny's hair gotten longer, it was to her shoulders and got more dark, it was still curly though. Steve opened the sliding glass "Again, seriously?" 

Mike and his friends used scoops ahoy's back door to go in the movie theater without buying a ticket, it was pretty genius. 

Cheryl and Steve opened the white door that led to the movie theater "Penny you better not watch anything rated R" Cheryl grabbed her sister's wrist to pull her back "We're not" Penny rolled her eyes, since she matured it meant she had an attitude. "If you do I will tell mom" She threatened "Whatever" She took Cheryl's hand off of her wrist and continued her way to the theater. 

Cheryl went back to the counter since someone kept ringing the silver, small bell. "what can I do for you?" Cheryl grabbed the ice cream scooper "Strawberry and chocolate mint" Allison spoke, her new best friend near her. Cheryl and Allison weren't friends anymore because Allison started to date Billy after Cheryl told her everything about what happened with her and Billy, but Allison didn't care and still had a crush on the man. A month later, she started to date him and Cheryl got in a huge fight, causing them to break apart.

"Gotcha" Cheryl got two ice cream cones and put a large piece of ice cream in it, after that she handed it to her ex friend "2 dollars" Allison took out her purse and got out two dollar bills "have fun working here" Allison licked her ice cream, a few seconds later the power turned off. "Steve stop messing with the lights" Cheryl turned around to look at Steve, who was also serving ice cream "that wasn't me" 

He went to the light switch and kept turning it up and down "that's not going to work, Dingus" Robin told Steve "oh really?" He switched the lights faster then he did before. Cheryl pushed him away from the switch "let me try" She put her finger on the switch and turned it upward, the lights came flashing on "wow, look at that" Steve rolled his brown eyes "that's a coincidence" He took out his ice cream scooper "back to work"

Steve was talking to two girls that he was serving, trying to flirt with them, which he did horribly. He got out change and threw it on the ground "oh sorry about that" He apologized to the women. Both of the girls walked away laughing at him "he is such a dingus" Cheryl quietly said to Robin "I know right!"

Robin got out a big white board that said 'you rule- you suck' with tally marks on them, the side with you suck had more which meant Steve  "and another one bites the dust" Robin had a black dry erase market and wrote another line "you are oh for six, Popeye" 

"Jeez Steve, you already have six?" Cheryl looked at the board then back at Steve "try to get a mark on the other side of the board" Steve took off his white hate "it's this stupid hat. I'm telling you it is totally blowing  my best feature"  Cheryl let out a chuckle "yeah your hair is your best feature" His hair has gotten a bit longer and bigger, making it stand out. "See! Even you agree" He sighed "hey, twelve o clock" Robin looked behind Steve, a group of girls walking in "I'm going in" 

Steve went to the counter "let's see how this goes" Cheryl told Robin in a whisper. "Ahoy ladies!" Steve yelled at them, making them gasp "would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavors with me? I'll be the captain. I'm Steve Harrington" Cheryl was trying her best not to laugh, her hand covering her mouth "don't laugh" Robin told her with a chuckle. 

Cheryl picked up the black marker that Robin  previously  had, she went over to the board and added another tally mark to the you suck side  "lucky seven" She mumbled.  "this is bullshit! Why does no one like me?" Steve complained after the girls rejected his invite "Maybe because girls have different type in men?" Cheryl suggested "No, it's not. How about you try to flirt with someone and see how it goes?" Cheryl shrugged "alright" 

She went to the counter and tapped her finger on it, waiting for a boy to show up. A guy with a black shirt that had patterns on it and jeans showed up, he had brown thick hair, blue eyes and a smile on his face. "Watch and learn" Cheryl told Steve before looking in front of her. "Hey, what can I do for you?" She asked the man "I want the.... chocolate chip one" He pointed on the glass what type of ice cream he wanted, she scooped it out and put it in a cone. "this may sound weird but, has anyone ever told you that your eyes are pretty? They look like the ocean" The guy scratched his neck with a small tint of pink on his cheeks "you really think so?" He asked her, wanting to know if she was telling the truth or not "yeah" She put the ice cream scooper down on the counter "Well, your hair looks like sand. The ocean and sand are meant for each other, so maybe we are?" 

She laughed "that's a good one" The man had a smirk on his face as he licked his ice cream "Do you want to hang out some time?" He asked her "Oh sorry, i'm busy. But you know I work here" He nodded his head "I'll be back tomorrow" He winked at her then left the parlor. Cheryl walked to Steve, he looked mad for some reason "See how easy that was?" Cheryl looked down at her red painted nails "Pff that was nothing" He rolled his eyes "jealous much?" She asked before walking in the back where Robin was "he's totally jealous"