A suprise day

Its my birthday , my 17th birthday.
I invited lots of people to come to my birthday including James and i can't wait the party to be started because i'm really curious about what James gonna gave to me as my birthday present but i doesn't think a lot about it, seeing him coming to my party is really exciting.

James went to my party and he gaves me a really tiny box i mean like a box of ring and all but i don't think that far, maybe he only gaves me a piece of paper or anything and guess ! What's exciting ? He do really gave me a ring with a small diamond on it. I hug him and thanks him a lot because no one ever gave me something like this especially during my birthday.

We celebrated our birthday happily and at the end i got some privacy with James, there's something important that i need to talk to him and i can't do it . It might hurt his feeling and mine too, i started to explain to James that i need to went to paris to have college there , i told him that i am really apologise but my dad say that i still need and must went to Paris so i got no choice but i promised him as soon as i finished my college there i will be back home and meeting him.

I told him "Although i am going far from you, but that doesn't mean to stop our relationship" so we both started to get our tears drop and i know that really hurts but i got no choice to do.

For a week , i started to meet my school friends , my family and everyone who i love and the last people for me to meet before going to the airport is James.
I told James , "i know it's hard for you and for me but it's the best and i won't stop loving you Not today, tommorow or forever."

Its really sad to see me seperated from James but Jamss and i are still stronger our relationships and i promise to see him soon.