Chapter 2: An unexpected path

Nitro awoke to the sounds of chatter and construction as he was getting up from partying too hard with the other villagers, after a few minutes of getting rid of the headache he was having with some water which was proved by one of the goblin villagers.

Nitro arrived at hill overseeing the village, he took in a deep breath and exhaled "I should find a way to get stronger so that orc army doesn't come and destroy this paradise" Nitro mumbled to himself, after 7 hours of meditating and some physical training trying to improve his ki control and some fighting style he can utilise and thinking of various moves for combat such as the death beam which is quick from the finger if Nitro used all of his finger he can kill multiple enemies point blank.

"I wonder if I can suppress and increase my power like how frieza had his suppression forms and cooler having that fiftieth form" Nitro thought to himself and began to concentrate for new ways to improve himself so he can be of some use to the others .

Back with Rimuru:

Rimuru in his slime form was seated on top of ranga with the red ogre who was named Benimaru was evolved into a kijin along with the others, his appearance was a young man in his early 20s, all 3 we're watching Hakurou (the elderly ogre though his appearance got less older).

"An orc lord?" Rimuru questioned.

"Yes it is an unique monster that comes up every few thousand years, it is likely cuz the orcs were coordinated in their attack" Benimaru explained.

"I see" Rimuru muttered.

"I don't know if this has a connection with the orc lord but a mask majin came to my village before it was attacked and requested to give me a name, naturally I refused and he left while cursing at me" Benimaru said thoughtfully "what was his name Gel... Jelmud".
The three sensed a presences behind them a man in his early 20s and blue hair (Rimuru named him Soei) appeared from a shadow.

"It's Gelmud" Soei corrected.

"Something to report?" Questioned Rimuru.

"Yes sir, it appears that the lizard man from the marsh lands are recruiting goblins from the nearby villages and will most likely come here" Soei reported.

"I see keep monitoring them for now" Rimuru said.

"Understood" Soei replied.

Few days later:

Nitro was wondering around to see if anyone needs some assistance, he overheard a commotion at the entrance of the village and saw that Rimuru, Benimaru, Hakurou, Rigurd and a woman with purple hair in a ponytail with one horn (Rimuru named her Shion) in front of them was a bunch of lizard men with a another lizard man posing.

"Hey guys what's going on here?" Nitro questioned.

"Oh hey Nitro, these lizard men are forcing us to fight the orc army and serve under them" Rimuru replied.