𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"you got it in my eyes!" Penny complained. Today was the winter dance at Hawkins middle school, Penny was going with Will... as friends. She had on a white dress that had some sparkles on it, she had on small high heel shoes to complete the look. Cheryl was helping her put on some makeup, at the moment she was putting on mascara "I did not!" Cheryl closed the top when she was finished. "And lastly" She grabbed a clip that looked like a flower and put it in Penny's dark hair "there" Cheryl took a step back to look at Penny's finally look- it was amazing.

"how'd I look?" Penny spun in a circle "pretty"  Cheryl smiled at her younger sister "I prefer the term gorgeous" Cheryl chuckled "guys come down! Picture time!" Her mother yelled from downstairs "alright come on" Cheryl grabbed Penny's small hands and walked her down the stairs, it would've been hard to walk down with high heels on.

"oh my gosh" Her mom put her hand over her mouth when she saw how beautiful Penny looked, their dad had a huge smile on his face, he had the camera in his hand "penny smile" Her dad clicked the camera, the flash came on meaning it took a picture "Now- you two stand together" Cheryl went to Penny's side, where she put her hand around her, like a side hug. "aw look at my babies" Their mom started to cry, proud on how fast they were growing. "you two need to go" The dad looked up from his watch that was on his wrist "you two have fun" Both of the girls said their goodbyes then walked out the door.

"don't forget Steve is going to drive us there" Cheryl informed, her car needed an oil change badly so she couldn't drive her car until she got that done. "There they are" Penny ran to the car, Dustin was standing outside talking to Steve. Cheryl walked over to the three, she smiled on how happy Penny was "get in the car shitheads" Steve opened the back seat of his car, where Penny and Dustin got in.

"hey Steve" Cheryl waved at him "hey" He smiled "get in the car" She did as he told. The radio blasted in the car when the car started, the younger kids were chatting about the dance and what they wanted to do. "Gotta say Dustin, that's a nice hair style"Cheryl complimented his hair, it was similar to Steve's but curly "thank you." 

When they made it to the school, Cheryl got out of the car with Penny while Steve wanted to give Dustin advice, which was probably bad. 

Cheryl got on her knees so she could get a better look at her sister "I want you to be safe" Cheryl put her hands on Penny's cheeks "It's a dance... Nothing bad will happen" Penny rolled her eyes but couldn't hide her smile that was plastered on her face "And no kissing" Penny scrunched her face "Ew! Gross" She pushed Cheryl's hand away from her face "Have fun alright?" Penny nodded her head fast "you have fun with Steve" Cheryl got off the ground and saw Dustin coming out of the car "what did he say to you?" She asked, glancing at the car "To be myself" Finally, good advice from Steve.

Cheryl watched the two walk in the dance and went to their friends, she saw Penny hug Will as he gave her a small rose. 

"what do you want to do now? I can drive you back home if you'd like" Steve asked Cheryl when she went back into his car "Do you like scary movies?" She buckled her seat belt "Do I? Uh yes" he answered her question "Maybe we can watch a scary movie together" She suggested, he tapped his hand on the steering wheel "at yours or my house?" "Yours. My parents would freak out if I brought a boy over"  Steve pressed on the petal "Here we come friday the 13th" He drove the car away "We are not watching that." She disagreed with him "my house my rules."

"fine." She rolled her eyes playfully and turned the radio up, glad the upside was done for... or was it?

A/N

I know these chapters didn't have Steve and my oc get together, but there's still season 3 and 4 for that :) I hoped you guys enjoy these last chapters and comment what you think