A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

I changed my writing pattern hope you like it.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

At Saanavi's house...

Pavithra was sitting in the living room and scrolling her mobile. Latha who was a maid working in Saanavi's house for the past one year served her a cup of coffee.

Pavi: Yepdi erukkinga Latha ka ippolam paakkavey mudila

Latha: Naan nalla erukkan ma.... needhan veetukkae munna maadhiri varadhu illa

Pavi: Shoots neraiya erukku ka madam schedule la naanum dhaana follow pannanum (she chuckled while sipping the coffee)

Saanavi was getting ready in her room. She wears a simple pink chudithar and her shawl was pinned in a single pleat.

She once checked herself in a mirror and satisfied with her look. She moves to the bed stand and takes the photo frame.

That was a photo of Saanavi who was five years old sitting in her father's lap holding a small size guitar in her hands.

Unknowingly a smile crept in her lips and she caressed the photo.

Saanavi: Appa innaikki romba special aana day naan Aarav a paakka poran.... ungallukku theriyum la yenakku avar show evlo pidikkum nu innaikki avara ner la meet panna poran pa..... romba happy a erukku happiness a vida excitement adhigama erukku naan poittu vandhu ungalta pesuran bye pa (She kissed the photo and left from her room).

Saanavi reached the living area and greeted at Pavi with all smiles. Latha surprised looking at Saanavi with this much happiness.

Saanavi: Naan yepdi erukkan ka?

Latha : Romba azhaga erukka da (she cracked her knuckles)

Pavi : Super a erukka

Saanavi : Thank you (she smiled widely)

Latha: Innaikki yedhum visheshama ma ivlo happy a erukka?

Pavi : Akka ungallukku theriyadha?

Pavi asked while smiling at Saanavi teasingly.

Saanavi: Akka (she whined)

Latha : Yenna ma yenkitta solla maattiya?

Saanavi : Akka apdi illa..... Innaikki avaru show ku guest a poran ka

Latha already knows whom Saanavi was talking about but decides to tease her.

Latha: Avara? Yaar avaru?

Pavi : Adhaana avaru na yaaru Saanavi?

Saanavi pouted looking at them and they laughed.

Latha : Sari sari saapda vaanga

Latha served them breakfast and Saanavi got a call from director GVM. She executed herself attended the call.

Latha : Ava ipdiyae sirichittu sandhoshama erundha podhum

Pavi : Seekramae nadakkumnu thonudhu ka (she smiled)

After her call Saanavi came there.

Saanavi : GVM sir avar office ku vara sollirukkaru ka anga poittu namma radio station poidalam

Pavi nodded. Both had their breakfast and left from there.

Pavi and Saanavi went Director GVM's office and he welcomed them with a warm smile.