3

A/N. Here,the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Saanavi is waiting for the past one hour for Shyam. She is not interested in this but if she said no, her mother would pester her to accept this. That's why she wants to meet him and reject this proposal.

Shyam booked the entire floor for their meet and Saanavi too agreed.

After few minutes went like this but there is no sign about him. She ordered something for her and had her dinner. She is getting bored for sitting alone for a long time suddenly she realised it's time for Aarav's show and she turns on the FM in her mobile.

"Hello makkalae neengal kaettutu kondu eruppadhu Media mason FM 92.7 naan unga RJ Aarav..... innaikki namma show oda topic 'family' "

On hearing this Saanavi smiled sadly and switched off the FM.

She heared a voice and turns to find Shyam walking towards her speaking in a phone call.

He sat opposite to her and continued his call. After few minutes he ended his call and looks at Saanavi.

'Last minute la oru important meeting cancel panna mudila adhan attend pannittu vandhan' Shyam replied to her she nodded with a blank face.

'Okay let's have dinner maththadha aprm pesalam' he called the waiter.

'I had my dinner neenga ungallukku mattum order pannikkonga' she said and he frowned.

'Neenga vara late aachi adhan' she said and he nodded blankly.

'So Saanavi unga amma appa already yenna paththi yellam solliruppanga what is your decision?' he asked straightly.

'First neenga sollunga Shyam'

'Saanavi yenakku indha marriage okay......... before marriage neenga yepdi vena erundhurukkalam but after marriage is my only concern' he said and she stared at him.

'Marriage aprm indha acting lam venam family nu vandhutta rendayum balance panna mudiyadhu plus indha cinema lam after marriage ku aprm life ku set aagadhu' he told his opinion.

'Shyam.....acting is my passion' she said.

'Hmm Saanavi I'm well settled neenga acting panni dhan earn pannanum nu yendha avasiyam um illa so don't miss the opportunity' he said with a smirk.

Saanavi fisted her palms under the table controlling herself not to yell at him.

'Shyam yenakkum acting panni dhan earn pannanum nu illa yenakku pudichirukku naan pandran' she tries sounds to be polite.

'But I don't like it' he replied with little irritation.

'First of all I don't like you' she snapped back.

'That doesn't matter to me, I like you that's enough" Shyam replied annoyingly.

Saanavi is totally pissed off and glared him.

'Look Saanavi your father told me he wants me to marry you and I too like you konjam compensate panna namma life nalla erukkum....adhoda naangalum business la partners aagiduvom' he said.

Now Saanavi understood the real intention of this proposal she understood there is no use to talk to him.

'Apdi compensate pannanum nu yenakku yendha avasiyam um illa Shyam... moreover ipdi manners ae illadha ungala yenakku suthama pidikkala bye' She said and left the place.

Saanavi left to the parking with full anger. Her phone starts ringing and it's from Jaanaki.

'Sollunga' an irritation was clearly evident in her voice.