number ONEEEEEE (Idk what to call it, any ideas?)

-Percy's pov-

Me and Nico were hanging out in his cabin, kissing every now while just laying in his bed then someone knocked, I hid inside Nico's closet and Nico yelled "Come in!" Annabeth walked in "You can come out seaweed brain it's me" I walked out of the closet "Oh, hey" me and Annabeth were pretending to date so people didn't think I was gay. I sat back down next to Nico "So what are you two love birds up to?" Annabeth asked like she was my mom or something "Nothing!" I rolled my eyes and Nico laughed slightly, gods I loved it when he laughed or smiled or smirked it really didn't matter, I smiled at Nico. "Aww you guys are so cute" "Shut up Annabeth!" I yelled at her but not super loud "Hey don't talk to your girlfriend like that!" Annabeth laughed slightly and I couldn't help not to laugh either.

"Well anyway," Annabeth sighed "We have studying for Greek at 3" "But I already know Greek" I pouted "I don't want to study, I don't need it!" "You know what? fine, seaweed brain" I hugged Annabeth "Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Annabeth laughed "You're welcome, now go have fun with your boy toy" "He's not my boy toy!" It was too late, Annabeth was already walking out. I sighed "It's fine, just come here" Nico told me so I sat on his bed again, Nico pulled me into his bed making me lay down next to him. I kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear "I love you death boy" Nico rolled his eyes but I didn't care I loved him so much, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek again, Nico blushed it was so cute gods.. What am I thinking? I'm so weird but I can't help it. Nico is just so cute I smiled at Nico. "You're so cute, sea boy" I blushed at Nico saying this to me, Nico pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear "Do I have to do everything?" "Maybe" I smiled.

After a couple more minutes I looked at the time 'it was 1pm' "Nico we should get to lunch" "Okay, you go I'll be there in a bit" "Okay" I kissed his cheek again then got up "Lets go pretend we are straight" Nico laughed then started to get up "Go, I'll be out in a couple minutes" "Okay" I snuck out without anyone seeing me come out of the Hades cabin and sat at the Poseidon table where Annabeth kissed my cheek and went to the Athena table and sat with her food. I picked at my food and ate a couple pieces, Nico came and sat at the Hades table and looked up at me and smiled slightly then quickly looked back at his food. He barely ate anything, I knew he was still trying to get used to eating more then a little bit every now and then but I wanted him to be healthy...

After lunch I went to the beach with Annabeth, me and her are like best friends but we both are Gay but we didn't want anyone to know soooo..

I smiled at Annabeth and kissed her cheek. after a while we got into the water, I made an air bubble for her so we could hide from Mr D. We came back up '"That's so cool that you can do that Percy" I smiled at her For once she called me my name normally she just calls me Seaweed brain I smiled at her then she realized "Oh sorry, I mean 'seaweed brain'" She smiled at me as I rolled my eyes "Gods.. Did you have to?'" Annabeth nodded, We laugh a little then get out of the water.

We held hands and I dropped her off at her cabin then I went to mine to see a Nico laying on my bed, I closed the door quickly "What are you doing here?! What if someone saw you come in?" "I shadow traveled" He smiles but then I realized he did look kinda tired "Oh" I grabbed a towel and dried my hair "And put on a shirt" Nico threw a hoodie at me, I laughed slightly then put it on then went to the bathroom and changed into some shorts. I sat on my bed next to Nico and wrapped my arm around him and Smiled at him "You should probably get back to your cabin" "I'll just shadow travel back there in the morning" Nico said "And anyway you help with my nightmares" he smiled slightly. Nico have nightmares about Tartarus all the time, I felt bad but I smiled at the fact that I helped with them "Good" I kiss his cheek and wrapped my arms around him and laid down, "Night, death boy" I whispered into his ear. then I fell asleep

-A/N-

816 word count (My longest chapter I have ever made)

so yeah.. um tell me ideas for chapter names and things you want to see in this :)

BYE

Comment

Share and vote!

BYE AGAIN