Aru: Ivan enna da edho theater kula poi movie pakalam ngra madiri vanga da nu soltu poraan...

Ragh: Avan nama sonalum keka mataan da... Ilata nenga ponga nan thania pathukren nu soluvan... Avana thania vitutum po mudiadhu... Vera vazhi ilaa... Vanga namalum povom...

Aru: Velila irndhapave en mandai ah polaka pathuchu da... Ulla pona enna enalam panna pogudho...🙄

Vish: Vidu machan un saavu pei kaiya la dan iruku nu un thalai la eludhi irundha yaralaum maatha mudiadhu...😂😂

Aru: En saavu mattum ilaa da nama elar saavum pei kaila dan iruku nu nenaikren...😂Aii onna polam onna polam onna polam...

Ragh: Saavuradhu nu agirchu kathi(knife) la kuthi setha enna gun la suttu setha enna...😑

He said and pulled Arun with him to move towards the bungalow...

Vish: Adapavigalaaa en owner torture thanga mudila stress ah irku nu dane da vacation nu jolly ah irkalam nu vandhen... Oru chandramuki veetuku kuptu vandhu mothama en sozhi ah mudichirvinga polaye...🤦🏻‍♀️ellam en neram da... while polambifying this he also went to join them...

*****
They opened the door and entered into the Hall... The house was in a death silence which itself make them scary...

Aru: Enna da apo sound lam ketuchu inga vandhu patha sudukatu kula iruka madiri amaidhi ah iruku...

Vish: Deii unaku nalla varthai ae kedaikadha da solradhku... Irukra bayathla ivan vera sudukadu idukadu nu pesitu irupaan...😣

Arj: Konja neram mooditu vanga da... Nama epavum pola nama room ku polam... Ena nadakudhu nu pakalam...

Before they went to their room they heard some sound from the backyard of the house...

Ragh: Aiyayoooo marubadium modhalaa irundhaa.....🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Arj: Vanga da anga poi pakalam...

They moved to the garden area... But when they reach there, there is no sound... Suddenly they heard some kid crying sound... They startled and tried to move from there...

Then they hear one kid's voice saying "Appa enaku bayama iruku enna kapathu pa" while crying...

Following that they hear another female voice saying "Yenga nama ponna kapathungaa" while crying...

The friends were shocked to the core and moved closely to each other in fear...

Again that kid voiced "Appaaa pls pa enaku bayama iruku" soon that crying sound was slowly increasing to loudest... which made them freeze in their place...

Everyone started to sweat and their heart started to beat fastly... Even a night insects sound made them more scarier...

Soon that kid & female voice crying sound changed to laughing sound... Their scariest laugh was echoing in that night silence...which made them close their ears...🙉 The laugh was increased for each second...

They started to run towards the house... Suddenly all the trees are swaying like a hurricane... which stopped them from moving forward...

The whole garden was filled with the unknown laughing sounds and crying sound around them... They just stood like a statue closing their ears... They feel like their head was spinning with the sounds...

Suddenly everything is stopped... There is no laughing sound... No crying sound... No hurricane... There is a pindrop silence... They slowly taking their hands from the ears... Still their heart beating loudly...