Family Aesthetic's

◦•●◉✿ Khan Family ✿◉●•◦

Aqsa Waleed Khan :- (85 years old) grandmother of Rayan, Rayan loves her and respect her so much . She is a kind women, who knows her daughter-in-law, Syra's plan,that she wants to take all property, that's why she choose Rayan as the CEO of " RK textile industry."

Syra Khan :- Badi Maa of Rayan, she lives in Rayan's mansion with her two children.Her husband died a long time ago. She is two faced Lady, sweet in front of Rayan and his biggest enemy behind his back. She wants to take Rayan's whole business and property in her hands for her dear son and daughter.

Fahad Sohail Khan :- A 30 years old spoilt man,and elder Son of Syra and Cousin brother of Rayan, He is not a lovey dovey brother, he is so selfish and a number one slacker person, who only believes in snatching other's things. He also works in "RK'constructions."

Yushna Sohail khan :- She is the younger daughter of Syra and sister of Fahad, She is 25 years old, She lives out of Indian because of her studies, but now she came with a dream to marry Rayan. Her only dream is to marry Rayan, she loves him since childhood.

Amir Malik :- (26 year's old) Bestfriend and P.A of Rayan in RK textile industry. He is very supportive and kind person, he always supports Rayan in his business as well as personal life. And he is a very important person in Rayan's Life.

◦•●◉✿Ahmed Family ✿◉●•◦

Nasir Ahmed :- Father of Alayna and her only family, He is the only one who raised Alayna, because her mother died while giving birth to her. Alayna always thinks herself as a wretched girl because she thinks her mother died Because of her.
He is the only supporter of Alayna, and he can't see her daughter in pain. A very honest and kind person, who raised his daughter as a sunshine.

Rida Bashir :- (24 years old) Best friend of Alayna, they both studied together from childhood. She is also the neighbour of Alayna, and loves her like her own sister. Now both of these friends studying in famous university of Delhi and they both studying hard to become a successful fashion designer.

___________________________________

Some of the names of these character's are suggested by my readers, so I'm going to give shoutout on Instagram to those who suggested me these beautiful name.

So yeah, that's it.

As I said there are very less character is this story,when I update Character Aesthetics I thought to add only five character's from both family but now I added two more, best friends of ML and FML characters.

Make sure to hit that star, and don't forget to give your reviews about this new story.

Byee👋

Your Author🌻

Your Author🌻