A Proposal to Remember 2

The sun began to set, casting a warm, golden glow over the picturesque meadow where Clay and Viva found themselves together. They had decided to take a moment away from the bustling kingdom to enjoy a peaceful evening, savoring their love and the tranquil beauty surrounding them.

As they strolled hand in hand, Clay's nerves started to get the best of him. He could feel his heart racing, his palms becoming sweaty. This was the perfect time to express the depths of his feelings, but his anxiety threatened to overshadow his love.

Clay stopped abruptly, his voice trembling with nervousness as he turned to face Viva. His smile was shaky, his eyes filled with both anticipation and fear.

"Viva, my love," Clay began, his voice quivering. "You have brought so much light into my life, and every day spent with you feels like a beautiful melody. There is no one else I would rather share my journey with."

Viva's eyes softened with understanding as she sensed Clay's nervousness. She reached out and gently squeezed his hand, offering him reassurance and support.

"Clay," she whispered, her voice soothing and encouraging. "You don't have to be nervous. Just speak from your heart."

Clay took a deep breath, attempting to steady himself. He continued, his voice still filled with a mixture of anxiety and unwavering devotion.

"Viva, you are my rock, my anchor," Clay continued, his voice quivering. "You have shown me what true love means, and I cannot imagine my life without you by my side. You have brought out the best in me, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Viva's eyes filled with warmth and tenderness as she listened intently, her heart reaching out to calm Clay's nervous soul.

"Clay," she said softly, her voice filled with love and understanding. "Take your time. I'm here for you."

Clay mustered up the courage, his hands shaking as he reached into his pocket, revealing a small velvet box. He struggled to open it, his fingers fumbling with the clasp.

"Viva," Clay said, his voice barely above a whisper, his nerves palpable. "Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Viva's eyes widened in awe and tenderness, her heart swelling with love for the vulnerable man before her. She reached into her own pocket, pulling out a matching velvet box.

"Clay," she said gently, her voice filled with warmth. "Before you say anything else, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?"

In that vulnerable moment, time seemed to stand still. Clay and Viva looked into each other's eyes, recognizing the depth of their connection. The world around them faded away as they opened their boxes simultaneously, revealing two beautiful rings.

Tears of relief and joy streamed down Clay's face as he found solace in Viva's unwavering love. He managed a smile through his nerves and slipped the ring onto Viva's finger. Simultaneously, Viva slid the ring onto Clay's finger, sealing their promises with a tender embrace.

As the sun gently dipped below the horizon, painting the sky with soft hues, Clay and Viva knew that their love had conquered his nervousness. Their vulnerable proposals had only deepened the sincerity of their bond, a bond that would carry them through a lifetime of support, understanding, and cherished moments.

In that serene meadow, two hearts united as one, promising to cherish and support each other through every stumble and every triumph, forever and always.