“You were actually gonna!” Mirabel cuts off enthusiastically and leaps out of her seat. She turns Isaiah’s chair towards Mariana and grins, “Great!”

(Y/N) scoffed and took a gulp of her wine.

“Well, well…well…since everyone here has a talent, my little Mariana wanted to begin with a song.” Mrs. Guzman smiled sweetly at her daughter and then looked over at the strongest madrigal, “Luisa, could you bring over the piano?”

“O-Okay.” Luisa’s voice cracks a little as she stands up to retrieve the piano.

Mirabel gives a nervous laugh and pushes Mariana's chair forward towards Isaiah's, “It's actually family tradition to sing after.”

Mariana gives Mirabel a confused look before clearing her throat and turning her attention towards Isaiah, “Isaiah, most graceful of all the Madrigals.”

(Y/N) let out another scoff into her wine cup and tried to ignore the looks she was just given.

Mariana halted her speech after seeing Mirabel jump to the ground, “Um…”

“You're doing great.” Mirabel gave her a thumbs up.

“The most perfect flower in this entire Encanto…” Mariana continued.

(Y/N) gasped seeing Luisa struggling to drag the piano into the room, “Luisa, you okay?”

All Luisa did was slam her head onto the piano and began to sob loudly.

Mariana opened the ring box, “Will you marry…”

Thunder roared into the room as a toucan flew around, almost knocking into Mrs. Guzman's head. Mirabel dove underneath the table, and Luisa fell on her back, still sobbing loudly. It was absolute chaos…but if that meant Isaiah not getting married to Mariana, then (Y/N) didn't care.

“What is happening?” Mrs. Guzman shrieked.

“I'd say a normal Madrigal dinner.” (Y/N) joked, but when she saw Alma give her a glare, she looked away and took another sip of wine.

“Mirabel found Bruno's vision. She's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic, and now we're all doomed!!” Dolores confessed rapidly.

Two small critters accidentally slid the green tablet that shows Bruno’s vision across the table. It reached the very end where Abuela Alma stared at it in disbelief, not caring that two wine glasses fell over.

The walls began to crack, and the building rumbled as the magic got more out of control. Everyone's power was acting up, even perfect Isaiah’s power acted up. A flower shot up from the ground and accidently bruised Mariana's nose.

A different pile of flowers erupted from the ground next (Y/N) and shot up, wrapping around her wrist tightly.

“Uh Isaiah?” (Y/N) called out to the distressed male.

The wind slammed open the door, revealing the townsfolk holding a congratulations banner.

“Felicidades!” They cheered only to see the proposal did not go as planned.

Rain started pouring in the dining room, and that seemed like the final straw for the Guzmans. Abuela Alma ran after the scared family, and the rest of the Madrigals followed out, except for one.

“Well that went well.” Isaiah sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

(Y/N) could tell he was stressed, but maybe it was the wine that clouded her judgment because her mouth opened and said, “You always did look hot when you're mad.”