Chapter 3

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I updated, I have had quite a few family issues, but we don't need to go into detail, I am going to try and update more often now! I promise!

Hope you like this chapter!

Love you all!

Em

Niall's POV

I went and got a fresh bowl of cereal and ate it quietly as did Harry. I just wanted the flat to be empty with only Liam and I in it. I just thought of nothing but him and his perfection. His perfect smile, his perfect lips, his perfect hair (well lack of hair), his perfect eyes that make you melt when you look into them, his perfectly toned arms that you just want him to hold you with and keep you safe and his perfect body, I mean, GOD have you SEEN it?! It makes me melt every time. I just never want to be without him. I already know I live him, I've loved him for years, and it must be love if he loves me back. He is perfection in a man.

Nothing could make me happier than he does.

"Niall, are you alright man?" Asked Harry, "you've been daydreaming for ages."

"Yeah, I'm fine Harry, just got stuff on my mind." I responded.

"Well if you want time to yourself Louis, Zayn and I were going to go shopping, we could take Liam and let you have some time to yourself." Harry said.

This was my chance. I could have him to myself.

"Actually, I want to talk to Liam about it, if that's okay, you know how he's my best friend and everything, is that alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's cool, you alright though?" He asked more worried than normal.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, honest." I said, smiling.

"Good, I'm glad Ni."

YES! My day couldn't get better. Now to tell Liam.

----------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

When Niall told me we had the day to ourselves I almost screamed and shouted and danced instead I just danced silently.

When the boys all left and I had double checked they had everything they needed and Louis had come back 3 times, once for his phone, then his wallet and finally his keys Niall and I finally had the chance.

"Now where were we this morning before we were so rudely interrupted by Harry waking up?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I giggled moving in he moved in too his eyes closing, as did mine. Our lips touched and it was magical, our lips moved in sync and it felt like fireworks were going off everywhere. It was perfect. My hands moving through his hair his playing along my back as we got deeper into the kiss.

It was such a magical afternoon. The best one I've had in a long time. I was just hoping that the boys would understand and be happy about our choice to be together and that we are gay and not straight like them. It frustrated me.

"Ni, as much as I want to stay here with you all day, Louis just text me asking if we want to go to Nando's with them for dinner?" I asked him as he snuggled into my chest.

"Where did you say?" He asked looking up at me, eyes widening.

"Nando's." and with that he was up and half dressed in 30 seconds.

"I take that as a yes then." I laughed. I replied to Louis and within 15 minutes we had left.

Thanks guys! Please vote/comment/follow! I need feed back! If you don't and I only get something from xXSexGodStylesXx I might discontinue if you like, let me know you can always private message me!

Thanks!

Love you all!

Em