Lilith finds out about lucifer and alastor

It's a normal day in hell alastor is humming a jazz song he likes when Lucifer unexpectedly comes in front of alastor asking him if he knows what day it is.
Alastor is confused until Lucifer bursts out into a cherry voice "Today is my birthday!!!" Alastor completely forgot about his birthday.
They decide they are going to throw a party and invite some of the overlords and the hotel staff and residents.

Lucifer decided he will go hand out invites to his birthday while alastor stays at the hotel getting everything set up for the party.
Lucifer leaves the hotel to go invite some people while alastor calls for nifty to help him with the birthday decorations.
Nifty excitedly jumped up and down because of the offer alastor has given her and she happily accepts the offer. Nifty springs into action getting some banners and birthday decorations on the walls while alastor is working in the kitchen preparing food.
Lucifer then comes back to the hotel and impressed on what nifty and alastor had done.
Lucifer then tells alastor that he invited Lilith,Vox,Val, some of the staff and residents of the hotel.  Alastor is delighted to hear that and invites him into the kitchen and asks him
If he wants to help with the cooking.
Lucifer says yes and starts to make some cupcakes.
When the cupcakes were done Lucifer had coated them with yellow icing and put some duck charms on it.  Alastor laughs at the cupcakes but soon stops because he hears knocking at the door.
Alastor opens it and Lilith is standing in the doorway with crossed and greets alastor with a sassy tone.
Alastor was dissatisfied with the tone Lilith had given to alastor. Alastor decides he will go get husk to run drinks. Then alastor walks up to the staffs room and tells everyone to come into the lobby for Lucifer's birthday.
Then staff was soon inside the lobby and alastor had walked back into the kitchen to check on Lucifer.
Lilith had been flirting with Lucifer and that made alastor furious.
Alastor had politely asked for Lilith to kindly get away from him.
Lilith scoffed and walked away from the two.
Lucifer kindly thanked alastor and gave him a hug around alastor waist. Alastor started blushing until he heard knocks at the hotel door. Alastor goes to open it and he sees Val and Vox standing at the door.
Vox and alastor had made a deal to be nice to eachother for Lucifer's birthday.
Alastor greets Val and Vox when they start to walk in.  Alastor then head back to the kitchen to spend time with Lucifer. Lucifer greets alastor as he walks into the kitchen.
Alastor picks up Lucifer and heads into the lobby where the party is being held.
There is music playing and wonderful decorations hung up onto the wall.  When alastor and Lucifer make it to the lobby Alastor puts down Lucifer and they head to go get a drink from the bar.
Alastor greets Husker and asks him for some drinks.
Husker looks at alastor and starts making the two some drinks.  After a few drinks Lucifer and Alastor are already drunk and decide to go chill on the couches in the lobby.
Charlie greets her father and tells him happy birthday.
Lucifer says thank you and then he kisses alastor on the neck.
Lucifer decides to get on top of alastor .
When Lucifer had got on top of alastor Lucifer then kisses alastor.
Lilith is furious and stomps over to the two drunk men kissing.
Lilith yells at Lucifer and says "Do you take me as a joke?! Did our marriage mean nothing to you!"  Lucifer is confused at first but then realizes he didn't tell Lilith about alastor yet and he tries to apologize to her and says that he stopped loving her years ago.
Lilith then understands that she can't change the way Lucifer feels and accepts his apology and says she is sorry for yelling at him.  By the time Lucifer had gotten done talking with Lilith alastor has already passed out on the couch Val and Vox had walked up to them asking if Alastor was alright.
Lucifer said that he didn't know and he slapped alastor until he woke up.
Alastor screamed at Lucifer and said "What the fuck Lucifer!!" Lucifer then calms down alastor and replies to the TV and the moth on how he was ok.
The TV overlord then walks away and the moth follows him.
Val and Vox had gotten drunk a few hours later and Lucifer and alastor had decided to dance for ahwile.
Charlie then walked up to the two dancing men and asked if the party was doing ok. They said yes and continued to dance while alastor was humming a sweet tune.

Vox and Val had gotten into a fight on who was the better overlord-
Lucifer then excused himself from alastor and made the TV and the Moth stop fighting by force.
He then made them say sorry to each other and then they split ways. The TV going to the bar to get another drink and the moth going to talk with other people. Angel had walked down into the lobby because of all the noise from it. Charlie had told Val do stay away from angel for the party and he agreed since he didn't want to get Charlie's father involved.
It was late at night but the party was still going because half of the guests were drunk (including alastor and Lucifer) Alastor and Lucifer had been kissing for ahwile Lucifer had separated the kiss to catch his breath. Lucifer then continued the kiss after the two got a chance to catch their breath.
Vox had been staring at a bottle of booze for a long time and Val walked up to Vox to make sure he was ok. After Vox had said yes Val then sat with him and started to chat with the TV overlord.

Alastor had been hugging Lucifer on the couch while Lucifer has fallen asleep on top of him.
Alastor started to blush and kissed Lucifer of the forehead and said goodnight. Then they both fell asleep on the couch in the lobby.

Alright the story ends here and I would like some more suggestions if you want to give me any. Thanks to the person that suggested this idea to me on my last Apple radio chapter.❤️❤️see you later❤️❤️