💋A Lovers romance❤️

Part three is here everyone!
This is going to have some language and romantic parts such as kissing,talking dirty,etc so enjoy!❤️

Lucifer had recently broke up with Lilith and she was still going to stay at the castle as a friend but Lucifer wanted to take a break from his work and Lilith so he came back to the hotel.  When Lucifer got there Charlie was surprised to see him again and Lucifer said he would like to stay there for a few months Charlie was delighted to hear this but the bad news was that she had lost some of the keys to the rooms due to the extermination. So she told Lucifer he was going to have to share a room with someone. Lucifer said "who am I going to be sharing a room with."
Charlie replied with "I don't know maybe Alastor since you guys have seemed to be getting along pretty well after the extermination.
Lucifer blushed a little bit but quickly said ok and walked off towards Alastors room.
Alastor was startled when he saw Lucifer walk into his room he had asked why he was in his room Lucifer explained that Charlie had lost the key to his room so he was going to have to share a room with him for the next few months.
It was pretty late when Lucifer had got to the hotel so he took a shower and then put his pajamas on and Alastor did the same.
Lucifer had just realized there was only one bed in alastors room so they had to sleep together.
Alastor laughed while Lucifer had been blushing.
They both got into bed and drifted off to sleep.
The next morning Alastor had woken up before Lucifer and Alastor felt someone gripping his waist and when he turned around it was Lucifer hugging him. Alastor started blushing and his face was as red as a tomato.
Alastor didn't have the heart to move so he just layed there blushing while Lucifer was hugging him.
Then Alastor shifted his body to be facing Lucifer and hugged him back. Lucifer had started to blush in his sleep which startled Alastor because he didn't want to wake up Lucifer.
They were now in the cuddling position but then angeldust and Charlie ran into Alastors room without knocking and saw Lucifer and Alastor cuddling under the covers while their heads poked out so they could breathe. (Lucifer is still asleep btw)
Angel and Charlie just stood there in shock and then Alastor said "I-I can explain Charlie"
Charlie said "there is no need to explain you guys can continue doing what you were doing"
Alastor started to blush even more because of that senecio of angel and Charlie.
Lucifer had woken up but didn't move because he was blushing and didn't want to scare Alastor.
At that moment Lucifer had developed a little crush for Alastor and Alastor had a crush on Lucifer.
Alastor then laid back down onto the bed while Lucifer was still pretending to sleep until Alastor had let go of his waist and slowly leaned in for a kiss.
Alastor was kissing Lucifer and Lucifer kissed back and during the kiss Lucifer wrapped himself around Alastor and then separated the kiss.
Alastor and Lucifer  were blushing hard.
Lucifer tried to hide it but Alastor started laughing because he knew Lucifer was trying to hide himself from Alastor  so he couldn't see him blushing.
Alastor then said "Now you wanna have some fun~"
Lucifer respectfully declined because people could walk into the room at any moment and he didn't want that happening.

Im currently writing part 4 and its name is going to be Sick days so stay tuned for that❤️ see you next time!