Two days later, we are in Las Vegas, Nevada as we are here for tonight's pay per view called Unforgiven. We are staying in a hotel as me and my girlfriend were laying in the bed together. I held on to her as she laid her head on my chest as we were under the covers naked. She was looking like something was bothering her. "You okay babe?" I asked her then she looked up at me. "I'm worried that Joey might do something crazy babe." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Don't worry babe. Vince warned everybody and said if anyone shows up on a show or pay per view then there will be serious consequences. Joey is crazy but I don't think he is stupid enough to disobey orders from the boss, babe." I said to her with a smile then she smiled back. "Maybe you are right, babe. Anyone who defies their boss is a damn fool." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Now you understand the point I'm giving you." I said with a smile then she chuckled as she kissed me softly. Later that night, the fireworks went off as the Unforgiven pay per view just begun. "Hello everyone and welcome to WWE Unforgiven! We are live in Sin City in Las Vegas, Nevada!" Michael shouted as fans were hyped for the pay per view. Meanwhile backstage, Kairi was getting dressed as she was nervous as she has to defend her Raw Women's Championship belt on the line against Becky Lynch. I put my arm around her shoulder to make her feel comfortable. "You are going to do good out there. And you are going to walk out of Las Vegas still the Raw Women's champion." I said to her with a smile then she smiled back and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks baby. I know you are going to walk out of Las Vegas still the WWE Champion." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Oh you know it babe." I said to her with a smile. Fifteen minutes later, my girlfriend was defending her championship against Becky in an Extreme Rules Match. They were going back and forth in their match as they were bleeding a little. Becky tries to put Kairi in the Dis-Arm Her until Kairi hit her in the back with the kendo stick. Kairi starts beating Becky with the stick until Nia Jax rush to the ring as fans were booing. "Wait a minute. Why is Nia Jax here?" Michael said as Nia got in the ring and attacked Kairi. "There's your answer, Cole!" Corey shouted as Nia and Becky were attacking Kairi until fans started cheering as Asuka ran to the ring with a kendo stick. "Help is on the way!" Michael shouted as Asuka got in the ring and attacked Nia and Becky with the kendo stick. "Asuka is not playing around with that kendo stick!" Corey shouted then fans started booing as Alexa jumped in the ring and attacked Asuka from behind. As Alexa, Nia, and Becky started beating down Kairi and Asuka until Natalya raced down the ring as fans were cheering. Natalya started attacking Alexa, Nia, and Becky then Asuka and Kairi joined Natalya as it became a brawl. "We have a brawl on our hands!" Corey shouted as the women are still brawling in the ring. "Things are breaking down!" Michael said as Natalya and Nia brawled outside while Asuka and Alexa were fighting in the ring. Asuka attempted to spit the poison mist on Alexa but she ducked and the blue poison mist got into the face of Becky as she was screaming in pain. "Oh my! Becky has poison mist in her face!" Michael shouted as Kairi clothesline Alexa out of the ring. Asuka hit Becky with a roundhouse kick and put her on a table that was set up earlier during the match. Kairi quickly climb on the top turnbuckle. "Looks like Kairi is ready the seal the deal, Cole!" Corey shouted as fans were cheering and Kairi hit Becky with the Insane Elbow through the table. "Oh my! The Insane Elbow through the table!" Michael shouted as fans were chanting holy shit. "Can she get the pin?!" Corey shouted as Kairi slowly crawled over and pinned Becky as the referee rush over to count.

"One! Two! Three! Kairi Sane is still Raw Women's Champion!" Michael shouted as the announcer announce the winner as the referee help up Kairi. Paige got in the ring and gave Kairi her championship belt then raised up her arm as fans were cheering while the Kabuki Warriors them music was playing. I was in the back getting ready for my championship match against Seth Rollins as it is almost time for the main event match. I just finished taping my hands then Ric walked over to me. "Are you ready champ?" Ric asked me with a smile. "You know it. I can't wait to shut up Seth and his conspiracy theories." I said with a smirk. "I have something for you. I want you to go out there and style and profile to the ring with this." Ric said as he handed me a large bag. "Ric you didn't have to do this." I said as I looked at him. "None sense. It's time to upgrade, my boy." Ric said with a smile. I pulled the robe out of the bag and it was the same design style as his wrestling robe. It was purple and it had a hoodie, it also said Prime Time on the back. I also saw purple shorts in the bag with letters of my first and last name in the same style as his wrestling trunks. "Thanks Ric. I would be honored to wear this." I said to him with a smile. Fifteen mines later, I came out of the dressing room wearing the gear Ric bought me as people backstage looked shocked at my new look. Kairi, Asuka, and Paige were shocked at my new look. "Wow, babe. Looking good." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Don't he look sharp? He's looking like his manager." Ric said as he chuckled. "He looks like he is ready for prime time." Paige said with a smile. Seth music plays as he is walking down to the ring as the ring is surrounded by a steel cage. The announcer was introducing him as the challenger as Seth walked inside the steel cage while his music is still playing. Meanwhile, I was in the back as I was getting ready for my music to be played so I can go out. This is the first time that I ever been this tense, but hey this is my first heavyweight title defense in the WWE. Ric put his hand on my shoulder. "Relax son, it's okay to be tense and nervous. I know you are feeling under pressure because this is your first world title defense here. You are the big man around here. I know that feeling, hell why do you think I am sixteen time world champion? But remember you are going to be fine. Go out there and kick his ass." Ric said to me with a smile as I nodded then my music starts playing. Before I went out there, my girlfriend ran over and kissed me deeply. "Don't worry babes, you got this. Go get him champ." Kairi said to me with a smile as she held on to my face. "Thanks babe." I said to her with a smile then I walked out on to the stage as everyone was cheering for me loudly. "And his opponent from Los Angeles, California! Weighing two hundred and thirty four pounds! He is the WWE Champion! Prime Time Raheem Davis!" The announcer shouted as I did a pose that had everyone going crazy. Reality sunk in for me as I walked in the cage. I could not believe that my first heavyweight title defense is in a steel cage. Throughout the years I have been wrestling, I never fought anyone in a steel cage until now. I was immediately attacked from behind as I was trying to take off my robe. The referee calls for the bell to begin the match as the second referee closed the cage door after carrying my robe and belt out of the ring. Seth was attacking me relentlessly, it didn't sit well with him losing the title to me at Summer Slam. Kari was in the back watching my match as she begins to worry about me. "Come on babe." She said as she kept watching. "Don't worry he will bounce back." Paige said to Kairi as she watched me start to make a come back. I started beating Seth up in the corner. "See?" Paige said to Kairi as she nodded with relief. "Get him babes!" Kairi shouted as she watched me continue to beat Seth up in the ring.