"Can you come with me?" she pleaded.

I looked to Chan for confirmation. "Will fans think something's wrong if I don't go with you?"

"It doesn't matter what they think. I'll be waiting for both of you in the lobby, okay?"

He kissed me on the cheek, and I headed with Mana to the car that Dmitri was going to drive us in.

"What should I do if he comes back and slept with her?" Mana mumbled. "Like, will he be really sad?"

"Just be there for him. Chan wanted to shower but seemed pretty normal after that. Han apparently just wants to be held. They're all different. He'll tell you what he needs."

She nodded and stared quietly out the window for the rest of the drive.

When we got to the hotel, Dmitri made sure no lingering fans would try to attack us. Once the area was secured, he guided us inside to Chan who, as promised, was waiting in the lobby.

He smiled softly at Mana. "He'll be okay."

"I know. It's just sad," her voice cracked. And it was sad. It was sad that they'd dealt with this since debut. It was sad that Chan acted so normal afterward because he'd gone through it so many times. It was sad that they had no way out. I hoped so much that our plan to get rid of JYP would work.

We headed up to the floor that they had reserved and waited in Chan's room.

"The next room over is the one he'll use if they need to. I always take the room next door so the other guys don't have to," Chan told us. I admired that he did that for them. I was surprised he hadn't told me but it wasn't a topic he liked to share much about. It must've been difficult for him to know when the other guys suffered.

We sat silently for a moment, but not even fifteen minutes later, we heard the door next to us open.

There was a loud grunt as the bed rocked. Mana looked so heartbroken. She began to cry and pulled her knees into her chest. I moved to comfort her.

But then the door beside us closed again, and there was a rapid knock on Chan's door. Mana sprinted to open it before Chan and I even had time to react.

Seungmin was standing there swaying. He gave her a huge hug and kissed the top of her head.

"You didn't?" she seemed surprised.

"She just wanted to do shots," he slurred, standing with his arm slung around her. "She's passed out now."

"You're drunk?" Chan asked with a laugh.

"You four gotta catch up!" he demanded and dragged a giggly Mana to the elevator to head back up to the bar.

I threw off Chan's hoodie that I had been wearing, and we followed laughing at him. "He knows there's only three of us right?" I asked.

"I don't think so," Chan smiled, and we joined them on the elevator.

"How many shots did you have? I've never seen you this wasted before," Chan asked, his tone bordering on parental.

"Oh, way too many. But I feel great!" he cheered as he led us off the elevator. The rooftop had a dance space and bar. He ordered Mana a drink and then brought her to the dance floor.

Chan and I did a couple of rounds of shots and followed after them.

We would have to tell all of the guys our plan for JYP tomorrow. For now, I let the future problems drift away and danced against Chan.

His hand was low on my waist, and a smirk played on his lips. "That night when you were dancing with him," he motioned towards Seungmin, "was the most jealous I've ever been in my life," Chan confessed against my ear.

"Seeing you kiss someone else wasn't too fun for me either," I reminded him.

"Never again," he vowed and sealed it with a kiss.

A woman came around with more shots, and Chan and I took a couple. I flipped around to grind against him.

"You look so hot right now," he growled into my ear. The way he said it electrocuted me. I reached up behind me and wrapped my hand around his neck before dragging it down across my chest and then down even further to sit on top of his hand at my waist.

Mana and Seungmin were laughing and dancing across from us. He twirled her quickly even though it was a slow, sensual song, and they both seemed to be having more fun than anyone else here.

I turned back to face Chan again. His eyes dropped to my lips, and his face was a bit red. He was drunk, or at the very least tipsy. Then again, so was I.

I stood on my toes and pretended like I was going to whisper something to him. He waited eagerly to hear what I'd say, but I bit his earlobe instead.

He moaned and slapped his hand over his mouth in surprise of himself. "I hope nobody heard that," he laughed.

"I did," I grinned at having succeeded in turning him on.

A different woman came around with more shots and a more revealing bodysuit. She bent her chest towards Chan as if to show off her tits, and I scowled in jealousy.

He handed me the shot, and I downed it as I watched the woman wink at him before walking away. When I turned back to Chan, he was laughing at me.

"Are you jealous, baby?" he smirked.

"Why would I be?" I tried to play off.

"That's not a 'no'," he grinned.

I groaned and pouted at him. "She didn't have to be so obvious."

All of a sudden, I was horizontal in the air. Chan dipped me back and kissed me in the dramatic way they do in the movies. He brought me back to stand, and I smiled hugely at him.

"What was that for?"

He smiled and spun me. I giggled as I crashed back into him.

"You're cute," he grinned and hugged me to his chest.

"So are you," I slurred.

He rested his head against mine as we slow danced to No Hands. We probably looked ridiculous since it was definitely not the appropriate song for slow dancing, but I didn't care.

Chan and I swayed back and forth as other couples danced on each other. Seungmin was twerking on Mana who was slapping his ass and laughing loudly.

Watching that made me want to grab Chan's ass. So I did.

"Ella!" he exclaimed. I felt his hands go from my waist to my ass as he grabbed mine as well. I squealed when he squeezed it.

"I want another shot!" I shouted over the music.

Chan took my hand and guided me to the bar. We took several and were falling over each other laughing by the time we made it back to the dance floor.

He kissed me sloppily, and I laughed as his face turned even more crimson the more he drank.

"You're adorable," I grinned and poked his dimple.

Chan just smiled and swayed us to the music.