Part 4 Ryusui Part 2

Nanami Academy Island

The sailor captain had just been freed.

Ryusui: Hahaaa! After all this time, I'm here and I want everything in the world! And since I returned, it seems the world wanted me as well!

Everyone except Y/n gave extremely weirded out faces.

Nikki: Minami, I think I'm starting to understand what you meant about this guy.

Minami: Too little too late I'm afraid.

Y/n: Yep. The guy's just the same as he is when he taught me lessons. Although the lessons I took won't cut for what we're doing, so this guy's our only option.

Ryusui then sends his attention to the team.

Ryusui: Hmm? Safe to assume you guys are the ones who saved me? I'll have to thank you as best I can. My butler, François will cut you a check. You can write any number you like on it, be it ten-billion or twenty-billion! François! *Snaps*!

With no appearance of his butler confirmed, he looks around and notices his surroundings.

Ryusui: Looks like I'm not in a position to make that happen. *Snaps*! I can tell. It's my sailor's instincts. Civilization's collapsed, which means the Nanami conglomerate and I have lost all of our assets. Am I wrong?

Senku: Nope. You're right.

Y/n: Pretty spot on. We're glad you catch on quick. It saves us a lot of time. Now can we please get down to business, Ryu?

The sailor immediately took one of those words to his head.

Ryusui: Ryu? There's only one person who bothered calling me that.

He looks at Y/n and takes in his appearance.

Ryusui: E/c eyes. Blond, long hair. Slim, strong body. High focus... HAHA!!!! Well, if it isn't my old student! Lillian Weinberg's only child!

He grabs Y/n's arm and gives him hard pats on the back like slaps and Y/n giving a sound of pain every single time.

Y/n: Thanks!...It's...good...to see...you too! Ow! Ah! Stop! Please!

Ryusui: Whoops. Sorry. Now where were we? Oh yeah!

Ryusui: HAHAHAA! What an opportunity! I can't thank you enough for waking me up, Y/n!

Y/n: It wasn't just me. I wouldn't even be here without my team.

Ryusui: Well, I'm still making you take the credit!

Kohaku: *Shocked* Now I see he really does trust Y/n the most.

Senku: No joke there. The dude literally must see amazing things in him to want him to take all the credit.

Kohaku: Well, he is the son of a famous performer.